I think I am going to get a husky maybe

Just go for the straight back older DDR lines, basically the "pre-tilted back showline" working lines.
Those have not even half as much problems with hip dysplasia and co.

Also looks better in my opinion.

Just go for the straight back older DDR lines, basically the "pre-tilted back showline" working lines.
Those have not even half as much problems with hip dysplasia and co.

Also looks better in my opinion.
Thank you! Also I don't see a button to react to your post, is that a glitch?

Oh, you might need some more postings or some active time if I am recalling it correctly.
Not in the dumpster fire sub category probably as well.

It was probably mentioned in this thread:

No, my fault.

Here you find it described:

No, my fault.

Here you find it described:

I see, I thought I've already made 10 posts in a forum though! I don't know if they're 'relevant' forums I guess

I owned a Husky mix for several years until cancer took him. He was chill and an absolute sweetheart, but barky. I never played with him sexually.

Played many times with an intact male. He had a huge cock for his size and a good lay, but was not always interested. He was also chill, but not very barky.

I owned a Husky mix for several years until cancer took him. He was chill and an absolute sweetheart, but barky. I never played with him sexually.

Played many times with an intact male. He had a huge cock for his size and a good lay, but was not always interested. He was also chill, but not very barky.
Sorry for your loss :(

I have a Husky mix. He has a shorter coat but still sheds quite a bit. He can't be trusted off leash outdoors, he'll be gone in literally the blink of an eye. I have a fence, it helps some. He has a big, booming bark, which many Huskies do not. Yes, I have to keep him busy or he gets rude, obnoxious and destructive.

He has one of the nicest cocks I've seen on a dog, but he's very picky about when and under what circumstances he grants me access to it. That seems to be a Husky thing. He's a great cuddler when it suits him. He's good looking, but he looks more like a Dingo than a Husky. (I'm fine with that.) In spite of his faults and inconveniences, I love him to bits. He's been here almost five years, so I guess I'll keep him.

Back