i still haven't moved his spot.

forest

Zooville Settler
my love died in march. he wasn't even two years old yet. but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. in this case it did. he wanted to explore. he was so fearless, he thought he could conquer the road. my sweet boy is gone. my lap feels empty, my bed feels empty, the spot in the linen cupboard with no door i made for him that's on the same level as my head so he can watch me use the computer. it's empty. the pillow i've had since i was very little sits there, moved only when i was looking for something under it.

he will never climb me to get to his bed again. he will never meow at me for his meat snacks again. he will never purr on my lap and kiss me again. he will never lick my skin again. he will never crawl into bed in the middle of the night again. he will never follow me into the toilet and sit inside my pants again. he will never bring me a bird again. he will never lay in the sun with me again. he will never play pranks on me again. he will never play with the neighbor cats again. he will never slow blink at me again as i do it back. he will never follow me around again.

he's gone. it hurts. i'm sad and it won't go away. just as with every animal i've lost, i love him still. i love him so much. and i can never tell him that again.

Bro, I wish strangth, hope and good luck to you. I'm so sorry that you live that. I know what it means. Some of us know. take care!

Back