I popped my ElypseArt today 😭

Spoiler: it was absolutely my fault.

I bought my Neo from EA at least 4? Years ago. Since then it’s been through the wringer (the wringer being my vagina). Cunt ruination and genital torture is 💯 my thing so I was definitely over inflating and pushing it out for funsies. It was glorious. Sadly, a tear formed in the outer layer recently and today that little bastard burst inside of me (felt amazing tbh lol).

Anyway, the durability on these things is outrageous. As someone who has popped (now) every single inflatable they have ever owned, I can tell you that others last maybe 2 sessions if I’m lucky and this guy has been with me, heavily abused, for countless.

I broke this toy!… And I would highly recommend it to anyone I know :)

I figured I would post a pic of what it looks like inside for those curious! This rubber is SERIOUS. I wasn’t expecting it to be so thick!
2EB4A0F6-5005-4F7A-A5DF-D68751F467FC.jpeg

(They/them pronouns if you’re going to refer to me in replies 😊)

How do you pop or avoid popping them?
Honestly it would be very difficult for a typical person to harm one of these things. Like I said, I overinflated it. 20 pumps is probably typically where it caps and I could go to like 35? And I was pushing it out around 22-25 pumps meaning I was putting a TON of pressure on this thing for YEARS.

Only other advice is no silicone lube and use toy safe cleanser :)

I've actually owned 2. I "lost" the first one "vixen" (odd name) and then decided on "Magic" as a replacement. Sometimes you don't need the extra length for a fulFILLing ride. I do inflate it quite a bit but I've got the room for it. I love tugging it a little while tied, make me feel fully bred.

I've actually owned 2. I "lost" the first one "vixen" (odd name) and then decided on "Magic" as a replacement. Sometimes you don't need the extra length for a fulFILLing ride. I do inflate it quite a bit but I've got the room for it. I love tugging it a little while tied, make me feel fully bred.
That makes me feel better - I ordered magic this time around :) I couldn’t decide between vixen and magic.

I bought my Neo from EA at least 4? Years ago. Since then it’s been through the wringer (the wringer being my vagina). Cunt ruination and genital torture is 💯 my thing so I was definitely over inflating and pushing it out for funsies. It was glorious. Sadly, a tear formed in the outer layer recently and today that little bastard burst inside of me (felt amazing tbh lol).

Anyway, the durability on these things is outrageous. As someone who has popped (now) every single inflatable they have ever owned, I can tell you that others last maybe 2 sessions if I’m lucky and this guy has been with me, heavily abused, for countless.

I figured I would post a pic of what it looks like inside for those curious! This rubber is SERIOUS. I wasn’t expecting it to be so thick!
View attachment 216511

Giving me Christmas shopping ideas 💡 ☺ thank you

Honestly it would be very difficult for a typical person to harm one of these things. Like I said, I overinflated it. 20 pumps is probably typically where it caps and I could go to like 35? And I was pushing it out around 22-25 pumps meaning I was putting a TON of pressure on this thing for YEARS.

Only other advice is no silicone lube and use toy safe cleanser :)
35 pumps? I am impressed (and maybe a little intimidated? I'm not sure). I think the most I've ever pumped inside someone was 5.

Bravo, my friend. Bravo. 👏

View attachment 216511

This is the saddest thing I have ever read, I will be more careful with mine. :(

This is actually a pretty informational thread, I thought the knot part was thinner than that considering how it looks when pumped and how bouncy it gets. Good to know it's so durable.
I've been eyeing one of them for years...

This is actually a pretty informational thread, I thought the knot part was thinner than that considering how it looks when pumped and how bouncy it gets. Good to know it's so durable.
I've been eyeing one of them for years...
I have never had one inside me, but judging by the noisy and energetic responses I've gotten, they're well worth the money.

I will buy them again in the future if the need presents itself (and I hope it does). I absolutely, whole-heartedly recommend them.

I can't believe how thick it is. I have 2 elypseart vixens, one of which I must have had for nearly 10 years now and it still looks brand new.

I completely agree with the recommendation - they are expensive but absolutely worth it

As long as I'm here, did anyone experience their horse toys? I got a thing for equines (surprise, surprise) and thought about that before I got my Magic. I don't know different it would be because, but from what I know of actual horse, it's the head that flares during orgasm. I don't think that's what happens in the Elypse version, but I lack information on that. Or it's the shaft that expands as he's "firming up".
I think my maximum was 15 or 17 pumps with Vixen and Magic. I could probably do more, but I was afraid of it bursting, not discomfort.

As long as I'm here, did anyone experience their horse toys? I got a thing for equines (surprise, surprise) and thought about that before I got my Magic. I don't know different it would be because, but from what I know of actual horse, it's the head that flares during orgasm. I don't think that's what happens in the Elypse version, but I lack information on that. Or it's the shaft that expands as he's "firming up".
I think my maximum was 15 or 17 pumps with Vixen and Magic. I could probably do more, but I was afraid of it bursting, not discomfort.
I don't have the horse toy, as I find the texture of Elypse products too smooth and prefer a more skin-like feel. However, a buddy of mine got the horse toy and he liked it. You are correct the head does NOT flare, only the base. I'd happily buy a horse toy with a flaring head (if anyone's listening!?) heeheehee

Back