I need information on camels!

Cabsny938

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hello ZooVille! I used to have an account on this site not too long ago, but I deleted it because I just felt like leaving (And also for some personal issues)
Anyway, I'm back on ZooVille and I have some things to ask about anybody that has a good bit of information on camels. To clarify, I visited a museum about a week ago, and I found some prehistoric animals and it gave me an idea to write a comic about a science fiction laboratory that uses time travel to conduct experiments and collect data on prehistoric animals. One animal in particular I learned about was the Megatylopus, a prehistoric camel. What I'm specifically asking is for scientific reproductive facts about modern camels, be it Bactrian, Dromedary, or what have you. What would be especially helpful are pictures of specifically female camel anatomy, because I can't find much out there that I can use for good reference (I also wouldn't want to ask ECMajor because I feel that would be suspicious 😅). One thing I've already referenced is some members' anecdotes about their experience with having sex with camels. These anecdotes are what I'll be using to shape the experience of the scientists in the comic. However, there's a very small amount of those here, so asking in this thread is proooobably my best bet.

So, whatever information you guys have, please feel free to drop it here! If I'm lucky, this project might actually go somewhere. Thanks!

(Also whatever happened to dolphiness.net?)

This might not be that relevant but male camels have some pretty unique methods of attracting mates. They puke out this balloon organ thing out of their mouth and then flop it around, making bubbly noises. Then they suck it back in and swallow it. Pretty bizarre. You can find some stuff on youtube. It's pretty interesting.

i kinda stopped caring about camels when i found out the males lay over their mates. sounds like a very not pleasant way to go.

Back