I need help to get the knot

Doggy1986

Citizen of Zooville
Like the title says i need help getting the knot. My boi has been fucking me now for a couple of months now. But no knot he pounds the hell out of me. I know there is a guide on here read it multiple times , asked many ppl the only thing i get is he needs to grow in you. Yea i get that but how is the question. Yesterday je fucked me and had is knot against my anus i felt it pulsating i wanna feel it pulsating in me. Help me plz. This is knot from yesterday

Attachments

• d68b421f-15eb-4e67-aa9f-6cd2819082ff.jpg
    d68b421f-15eb-4e67-aa9f-6cd2819082ff.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 337
Why don't you try telling us what you are doing instead of expecting us to guess what you aren't doing. Give details like sizes and positions and how you take every step.

The best advice we can give is make sure your leg positioning is good. Be on all fours. And spread your legs. Try and make sure his tip is lined up to your hole as symmetrical as possible so when he does thrust into you nothing is blocking his knott from a smooth ride right into your hole. While he is pounding you and you press back again him gently try and help steer that knott inside you. When the swelling begins don't move let him grind and plunge it inside you deeper and deeper to where it will swell and tie you.

be on all fours, spread or narrow your legs according to his height (his penis should line up or be a little higher than your hole) and don't arch your back. your butt should be a little higher than your shoulders

He needs to be able to get deep enough,
does he get to excited and knot up before he gets in?
are you handling him to much, so that he is already knotted up before he gets it in?
He needs to be near straight in, to get deep enough
If you guide him in, grab near the front to direct him, do not grab behind the knot... pressure behind the knot will cause him to think IN and pump it up
Some dogs have a too short back shaft behind the knot, and is near impossible for him to get the knot in far enough
What breed of dog, how big is he?

You are sort of asking why does my toaster burn all my toast .... lots of reasons ... we need to know more abut HOW you are trying

Some dogs have a too short back shaft behind the knot, and is near impossible for him to get the knot in far enough
this got me curious, have you ever encountered a boy with this problem? i mean, the whole thing behind the knot is what allows going butt to butt for them so i was under the impression it's always fairly long. then again, regular dog sex doesn't have butt cheeks in the way which might make the difference to make it not long enough... i think.

Yup it does happen. Or they can get it in just barely, but almost impossible to keep it in cause it not quite all in.
Yup, been there, seen that one.
Only get to fingers barely between the knot and sheath. A shep actually.

ALL BOW, before the godess of all things dog fucking "The Great, Wolfia!". Only she KNOWS the truth. None of us mere mortals getting fucked by many dozens of dogs have the slightest clue about how most dogs fuck.
:rolleyes:
Isn't it amazing how this guide doesn't mention that canine world wont change a male doggies behavior just because some guy wants dog cock?
The millions of men getting fucked senseless by dogs daily are all imagining it? :cry:
I mean it's obvious he is more interested in a vagina than your man butt so at least stop being entitled
The millions of men getting fucked senseless by dogs daily are all hallucinating? :unsure:
The other sign being that his knot barely touches you. Be content with what you're getting because the full knot and tie is not going to happen.
The thousands of men getting tied and going ass to ass with giant breed dogs daily, are lying, and all the vids are fakes?:eek:

Last edited:
Why don't you try telling us what you are doing instead of expecting us to guess what you aren't doing. Give details like sizes and positions and how you take every step.
I get on all fours he's already on me. When i spread my legs to wide he gets in an akward position. He has one leg in thé middle and thé other on thé side of me.

He needs to be able to get deep enough,
does he get to excited and knot up before he gets in?
are you handling him to much, so that he is already knotted up before he gets it in?
He needs to be near straight in, to get deep enough
If you guide him in, grab near the front to direct him, do not grab behind the knot... pressure behind the knot will cause him to think IN and pump it up
What breed of dog, how big is he?

You are sort of asking why does my toaster burn all my toast .... lots of reasons ... we need to know more abut HOW you are trying
Well we have a spot. He knows when we're there he gets to fuck me. I get undressed and get on my knees he's on top of me. If i open my legs to wide he doesnt line up with me so my legs are narrow. I guide him in and he pounds me right away. Sometimes he stops i jerk a lil and he keeps going. When he stops thrusting i feel his cock and right behind my hole is his knot

Isn't it amazing how this guide doesn't mention that canine world wont change a male doggies behavior just because some guy wants dog cock?

I mean it's obvious he is more interested in a vagina than your man butt so at least stop being entitled and be thankful he does some pounding for you or at the very least uses your butt to masturbate himself. Lol he literally throws you a bone and gets a convenient way to masturbate himself as if that's not a big sign telling you to give up your dog cock needs. The other sign being that his knot barely touches you. Be content with what you're getting because the full knot and tie is not going to happen. Some guys will claim that he was so close and if only you had positioned yourself like this and like that and loosened your butt then things would be different and you would have been knotted...

Except no you wouldn't because if a doggie seriously wants to penetrate and tie himself into something, he'll find a way to eventually or quickly do it.
Oh yea that's why when i get on my knees he's already jumping on me and stats on top of me for 15 mins. I think Ur just jealous cause u don't have a dog cock that wants to fuck u

I get on all fours he's already on me. When i spread my legs to wide he gets in an akward position. He has one leg in thé middle and thé other on thé side of me.
Move your body front to back changing the angle of your legs to adjust your height.

Put your elbows on the ground so that your back is sloped downward. He will slide down your back pulling him deeper into you.

You may need to put a finger or two on his shaft just behind his knot. Dogs respond to stimulation there and if he can't get his knot in he may not be getting any.

You may even need to give him a little push from behind to get him in the first time. If he's never tied before he may not know what's missing. I guarantee that once he's tied for a while he will remember how to do it again.

Going off something I read before,

if it is your first time as well as the dogs try missionary position, sounds to me like he gets excited to fast, would maybe say loosen up more might make it easier,
Only going off what I’ve read due to never having a chance yet.

I mean it's obvious he is more interested in a vagina than your man butt so at least stop being entitled and be thankful he does some pounding for you or at the very least uses your butt to masturbate himself. Lol he literally throws you a bone and gets a convenient way to masturbate himself as if that's not a big sign telling you to give up your dog cock needs. The other sign being that his knot barely touches you. Be content with what you're getting because the full knot and tie is not going to happen. Some guys will claim that he was so close and if only you had positioned yourself like this and like that and loosened your butt then things would be different and you would have been knotted...

Except no you wouldn't because if a doggie seriously wants to penetrate and tie himself into something, he'll find a way to eventually or quickly do it.
And guys are sexist. Whatever, bitch. Instead of derailing a thread, you can actually put helpful info. But you obviously don't have any info. Just to say how dogs are only for women. We get it. You're a sexist bitch. We've allowed you here this long. Like.. Way too long.

And guys are sexist. Whatever, bitch. Instead of derailing a thread, you can actually put helpful info. But you obviously don't have any info. Just to say how dogs are only for women. We get it. You're a sexist bitch. We've allowed you here this long. Like.. Way too long.
Yes! You tried to delete women from everything related to animal sex so I'm just returning the favor.

I mean do you really think I'd be okay with your twisted canine rape fantasy that you flaunted in the first version of this forum? Get real

Yes! You tried to delete women from everything related to animal sex so I'm just returning the favor.

I mean do you really think I'd be okay with your twisted canine rape fantasy that you flaunted in the first version of this forum? Get real
Name 5 people that I removed. Only ones that get removed are trolls.

Okay but you still don't get a knot lol. I mean I know incels have very low compression skills but I did say you should be content with what you get

It's obvious you dont know anything about canine world other than having an obsessive fetish over dog cock and become competitive with women over it lol but thanks for the introduction. Oh how your ego will break when you finally realize thst a doggy will reject your man butt for a woman's vagina and come to terms with reality.

I mean give or take certain trickery and or abuse that you gay guys justify so long as you get yours. Your false stats with a startling admission aside, OP has not been knotted and thats what I was addressing in my post. Thanks for trying to make me jealous of your butt when I have a vagina lol.
Well if your pussy is so fantastic i wanna see with what your working then. Put up of shut up

Or maybe jealous she dont get any dog cock

i loved reading this thread. I have some bad days and some good days on knotting. on days he's just so excited missionary is nice. However, I find some days he doesn't knott because he prefers to pound on me. He enjoys it as much as me. However when we knot and it goes flawlessly, it just happens when I don't over think his mount.. he wants to enter me just as much as I want him to.. so when I just calm my head knotts come so easy lol

positioning low for him usually works for us.... A LOW but high back arch. low and spread those cheeks out lol

but more importantly love the moments you spend together, even if its not a knott day.. helps my Aisland be more comfortable and open to me.

Taken care of. Repeated rule violations, generous warnings from admin have been ignored. I'm done with her shit. She should have kept her droning to her threads and the dumpster fire.

Back