I need help getting my dog to understand that he needs to mount me to have sex.

My husky is having a bit of trouble understanding that in order for us to have sex he needs to mount me, whenever we're in the mood I strip down and get on the floor with him and he comes over and rims me or plants his ass in my face for me to rim him but when it comes time for him to mount me he just kinda air humps behind me and then gets frustrated when he can't penetrate me. Does anyone have advice for this?

air humps behind me and then gets frustrated when he can't penetrate me. Does anyone have advice for this?
Is he on you though? Because he is probably looking for a hole and a grip behind the knot. Put a hand back there and grab the knot.

Is he on you though? Because he is probably looking for a hole and a grip behind the knot. Put a hand back there and grab the knot.
Like specifically he stands behind me and starts humping. Like I said in the post it's like he doesn't understand he has to mount me

Like specifically he stands behind me and starts humping. Like I said in the post it's like he doesn't understand he has to mount me
When he is behind you pick up his front legs and put him on your back an rub his dick and he will get the picture to fuck here

i spent the good part of the last year teaching my current boy he has to mount to get off. he did a similar thing to yours, sort of stand behind me and hump the air. or just plant his sheath in my hand/face for me to do all the work.

he really hates having his front legs lifted, maybe some bad experience from his youth. i don't know. i couldn't just lift him on my back and jerk him for him to understand mounting is okay. i just had to get a bit creative.

i started with us on the ground, me sitting to face him and just jerking him off as he humped the air. leaning into him a bit, trying to get him to connect the dots of "if i'm propped against him, pleasure happens". i jerked him until he fully engorged and didn't let go. simulating a tie, just with my hand. he'd either chill with his head on my shoulder or turn around to let me suck him too.

we did just this daily or every other day, dependent on his mood, for maybe a month.

one day i added putting one of his front legs on my shoulder as i jerked him during the sessions, he didn't mind having just one of his legs lifted as he humped into my hand. after a few sessions, it resulted in him signaling what he'd like me to do by putting his paw on my shoulder on his own.

after some sessions of doing just that, i tried what happens if i jerk him just for a bit and let go. he got frustrated for a bit, wanting to get off, nudging at my hand. i just sat still and did nothing. he then jumped up on my shoulders with both legs on his own, i grabbed his penis to continue jerking. let go if he jumped down as many times as he needed to understand that his legs on my shoulders are a good thing (i think he was taught not to jump on ppl before i adopted him). i used no words or sounds during that as i wasn't trying to teach him commands. i did praise him after each session. he still hates having his legs lifted, he either puts his legs where he wants or nothing happens.

this turned our session into frontal mounting for quite some time. i also learned i kinda hate getting face fucked during that time.

it was kinda simple to one day change our "thing" into him mounting me properly. he knew grabbing me is okay and i knew he hates being lifted so i did the jerk for a bit and let go and let him figure out what to do next to get off. he jumped up on my shoulders, i jerked him a bit and let go. he jumped down and tried to front mount again. i turned around and presented my backside and he in his unfulfilled frustration grabbed me by the hips and pounded away.... he needed a lot of guidance by my hand at first to hit the mark. now all i have to do is take my clothes off and get on all fours, if he's interested he mounts.

MIne seemed pretty eager to mount me, but even then, a bit of guidance is required, to basically let then know that you are there to relief them, otherwise, they might just be horny playing

Back