I made ZP Gradients

Theres the other version where is has purple white and blue but I like this one more

Attachments

• 3 colors.jpg
    3 colors.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20221004_195420.jpg
    20221004_195420.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
ZooPille gradients, can't you read?!
Ok I get that it is for the pride flag now, but before the post above with the flag was posted, I did not know what a zoophile gradient is for. :D
Which brings me to the question whether the pride colors for zoophilia are actually standardized anywhere?

Which brings me to the question whether the pride colors for zoophilia are actually standardized anywhere?
If they are, they're drab and butt ugly, and that's coming from a person with a design degree.

If they are, they're drab and butt ugly, and that's coming from a person with a design degree.
They are a little bit depressive. :D But at the same time, we do no want to stand out too much. :D

I wanted to make a subtle version of the colors.

"THE" colors? The colors of what? Baby-shit brown, drank-so-much-I-was-puking-bile yellow-green, cyanotic-corpse blue, and shit-from-cow-with-bad-digestive-problems green aren't anybody's colors that I'm aware of...

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else here; those colors just... aren't good. As someone not familiar with the original colors, it feels like you turned down the saturation on the whole image and called it good, which just doesn't work.

Back