I have questions about my female Dog with regards to sex

C

Cynophilia92

Hello my female Border Labrador ( Border Collie and lab mix) is five this month
She's soon I think to go into her first heat, I'm know I'll be sexauly tempted. What should I expect and not do. Do I have to wait for a second Heat or even if her breed even accept my 7 inch length?
Exct...

Attachments

• 20220105_174424.jpg
    20220105_174424.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 233
  • 20211223_135322.jpg
    20211223_135322.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 228
5 years? Or 5 months? Judging by the photos I'm going to guess 5 months. In that case I would definitely not mess with her sexually. She's still a puppy and first heats are usually the most confusing and stressful heat. Her body is about to get an explosion of hormones which she's never expirenced before. I would recommend just being there for her, cuddling her, making her feel safe and loved. She's going to be looking for someone to comfort her in this time of need and it's best not to throw sex into the mix, because again, she's still a puppy. Give her some time to grow up a bit and expirence and explore the world she lives in.

If she's willing, maybe explore sexually on the second heat. But if she's not ready you may have to wait for the third heat. That decision should be left in her paws.

Hello my female Border Labrador ( Border Collie and lab mix) is five this month
She's soon I think to go into her first heat, I'm know I'll be sexauly tempted. What should I expect and not do. Do I have to wait for a second Heat or even if her breed even accept my 7 inch length?
Exct...
I don't see the need to wait. I didn't wait with mine and it went fine. Unforgettable 😋😋😋!!! (mine was a labrador too, and i have a little more than 7 inches). Enjoy boy! (or a stray dog will smell it and enjoy it for you). Just go slowly and gently and it will be perfect. A tip is to use lubricant and insert your fingers first, so when you've opened the way, you can put your mast, one inch at a time. I hope you get it and that you like it as much as I liked my... 🤤🤤🤤

I don't see the need to wait. I didn't wait with mine and it went fine. Unforgettable 😋😋😋!!! (mine was a labrador too, and i have a little more than 7 inches). Enjoy boy! (or a stray dog will smell it and enjoy it for you). Just go slowly and gently and it will be perfect. A tip is to use lubricant and insert your fingers first, so when you've opened the way, you can put your mast, one inch at a time. I hope you get it and that you like it as much as I liked my... 🤤🤤🤤
yeah, screw her mental development and just get some not-yet-mature tail! nothing can go wrong!

sometimes i really hope ppl are just making shit up to seem interesting and/or experienced...

I don't see the need to wait.
Really? You don't see anything wrong with sexually molesting a literal puppy? Because at 5 months old, that's literally what she is, a puppy. She's basically a 12 year old child in dog years. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Just go slowly and gently and it will be perfect. A tip is to use lubricant and insert your fingers first, so when you've opened the way, you can put your mast, one inch at a time. I hope you get it and that you like it as much as I liked my...
You do realize that this is absolutely TERRIBLE advice to give someone. The vaginal tract of a dog that is under a year old is severely sensitive. Your advice to use lube and "just push your way in" is a great way to cause her pain, as her vaginal tract is not yet developed. If you fuck up and cause her pain, there's a good chance that she'll associate sex with pain for potentially the rest of her life.

All i can say is ouch. I can image it
Really? You don't see anything wrong with sexually molesting a literal puppy? Because at 5 months old, that's literally what she is, a puppy. She's basically a 12 year old child in dog years. You don't see anything wrong with that?

You do realize that this is absolutely TERRIBLE advice to give someone. The vaginal tract of a dog that is under a year old is severely sensitive. Your advice to use lube up and "just push your way in" is a great way to cause her pain, as her vaginal tract is not yet developed. If you fuck up and cause her pain, there's a good chance that she'll associate sex with pain for potentially the rest of her life.

Sorry guys, I was immature at the time, I was only 15 years old. I thought I hadn't done wrong until now, but you've cleared my mind and I'll never make that mistake again.

Sorry guys, I was immature at the time, I was only 15 years old. I thought I hadn't done wrong until now, but you've cleared my mind and I'll never make that mistake again.
You might want to make sure you're knowledgeable about a subject before you chime in and give advice. This is how people (and in this case animals) wind up getting hurt. Just because you managed to "get away with it" yourself doesn't necessarily mean it was the proper thing to do. We all make mistakes, but it's up to you as an individual to learn from them.

You might want to make sure you're knowledgeable about a subject before you chime in and give advice. This is how people (and in this case animals) wind up getting hurt. Just because you managed to "get away with it" yourself doesn't necessarily mean it was the proper thing to do. We all make mistakes, but it's up to you as an individual to learn from them.
You are right. like I said, I didn't know I was wrong so that's why I gave my opinion, but now I know I made a mistake and I won't do it again. I appreciate you clearing my mind and I promise not to give any more wrong advice. Also, I didn't spend a lot of time with my girl, she got bitten by a snake on my farm and I never had pets again. So my experience in the zoo world is quite limited...

In actual breeding, like dog to dog, reputable breeders won't breed a dog until it is 2/2.5 years of age. The dog will go through about 3 heats before then.
If you think you are going to be tempted to mate a puppy during its first heat, get rid of the dog and don't ever have a pet again. Dogs aren't sex toys, they are living creatures with feelings and emotions. Are you tempted to push sex on a person just because that person is wearing a sexy outfit?
Border collies are a medium dog so if the dog is only going to be a medium size, she's not appropriate for you.

I think that in the best logic to make a 1st vaginal penetration with a dog it is at least at its 1 years.
And again there are parameters to take into account, such as race and also character.
It is on an average dog you will not penetrate it in the 1st and 2nd heat but just the hug without penetration, finally to do things gradually.
The same goes for the large breed, because you also have to look at the mind above all.
Example my German Shepherd (female) I know she will be big (estimated by my canine trainer, that she will weigh between 35 and 40 kg), but this does not mean that I will penetrate her at her 1st heat, as our comrade said above, they will discover their first heat, so it will be necessary to be there for them reassured and hugged to show them that it is a magical good.

This is only my opinion, not advice.
I think it would be wise to listen to the advice that experienced zoophilia have advised.

Thanks I'm waiting actually enjoying watching her development end her personality and fold, not saying that the Temptations there, but no I don't want to hurt her, I got Raven anyways. I would never want to hurt but on a side note she is cute

Thanks dude I'm actually really glad i met you and you're really have good advice, thank you for talking to me , I will wait.
appreciate the PM's and helping me keep my temptation from ruining what could turn out to be an awesome relationship. .... hope I can continue to talk to you for Temptation control
Puppy Years are the most important years. Always cherish those.

To those who say or try to stray the path of righteousness ignore those and focus on her development as an individual

yeah, screw her mental development and just get some not-yet-mature tail! nothing can go wrong!

sometimes i really hope ppl are just making shit up to seem interesting and/or experienced...
Some people really just don't care about the dogs well-being for some reason and it's sad.

Deciding to molest a puppy just because your horny is probably one of the worst things that you can do to a dog.

It's best to wait till second or even third heat before going all the way but definitely wait to play with her till her second cycle. By that point she will be better informed of what her body is doing and you'll be less likely to freak her out.

Leave her alone on the first. She's still to young for any of that, especially 7", wait until the second heat before you try anything at all, even then she may not be receptive, so don't get disappointed.

Back