I have finally shot a video

You may need to convert it, or place it in a video editor and cut it up to upload. I think the max upload is 200MB.

Ok. That sounds about right, thank you for responding. Any recommendations on video editor?
Handbrake is free and open source software. It allows compression and you can use it to chop a video and encode it. That’s what I would go with. Mac has its own similar offering. I don’t know about Windows it’s been a while since I have used it.

Handbrake is free and open source software. It allows compression and you can use it to chop a video and encode it. That’s what I would go with. Mac has its own similar offering. I don’t know about Windows it’s been a while since I have used it.
Cool beans, I'll pull it down and give it a whirl, splitting wood for later as it's gonna be a cold one tonight!

Ok I give up. I definitely need help. I got it down to 202.6 megs and now I can't find that one....plus I have another video that was shot at night up closer with the light on. Now a question. How do I get it to whomever is going to help edit it?

FFS someone please help him the suspense is killing me 🤣
If i thought i could help i would but im useless at tech shit. 👎

If i thought i could help i would but im useless at tech shit. 👎
I'm guessing I might be able to use vlc, but I'm hella outta practice. If not I'm at a loss, and if someone was going to help me how the hell would I send the huge ass file to them anyway. I wanna share these so bad too....

Back