I has a question about Stallions

Curious if anyone has techniques for blowing a stallion? Or if there is a page already on here direct me too it? I've sucked a few stallions but can't get them to cum 😔

Curious if anyone has techniques for blowing a stallion? Or if there is a page already on here direct me too it? I've sucked a few stallions but can't get them to cum 😔
You are not going to get more information by repeating the question. All users have access to the whole forum.
You can try to find a group here:
Or search, but the answers are going to be similar. It is not easy and this completely summarizes the reasons:

Let me dramatize your problem for you. Once upon a time, many years ago, I was raising a colt. One of the things all horses have to learn is the basics of health care. For stallions that includes penile maintenance. These things are best taught young while the foal still sees the trainer as a parental figure so they don't fight back.

This yearling colt was doing quite well in his lessons and was enjoying the attention. Then one day in the middle of a lesson, he "went off" completely without warning. It was his first orgasm but far from his last. He really liked the feeling and dedicated himself to repeating it often.

Well, another spring came around and the hyper colt had become a calm, matter of fact young stallion who regularly blew his load in my hands and mouth so I said "fuck it" (pun intended) and let him mount me. He shook and snorted and spasmed until I thought he was going to collapse on top of me. From that moment forward, everything else was foreplay. He would only orgasm inside of someone.

I have observed similar behaviors in other stallions since then. There is some fundamental need that is filled by the sensation of their cock buried inside of another that just can't be met any other way. Once they have experienced that sensation, nothing less will do.

Let me dramatize your problem for you. Once upon a time, many years ago, I was raising a colt. One of the things all horses have to learn is the basics of health care. For stallions that includes penile maintenance. These things are best taught young while the foal still sees the trainer as a parental figure so they don't fight back.

This yearling colt was doing quite well in his lessons and was enjoying the attention. Then one day in the middle of a lesson, he "went off" completely without warning. It was his first orgasm but far from his last. He really liked the feeling and dedicated himself to repeating it often.

Well, another spring came around and the hyper colt had become a calm, matter of fact young stallion who regularly blew his load in my hands and mouth so I said "fuck it" (pun intended) and let him mount me. He shook and snorted and spasmed until I thought he was going to collapse on top of me. From that moment forward, everything else was foreplay. He would only orgasm inside of someone.

I have observed similar behaviors in other stallions since then. There is some fundamental need that is filled by the sensation of their cock buried inside of another that just can't be met any other way. Once they have experienced that sensation, nothing less will do.
That's what I've thought it might take training or if he's bred already maybe never but this last boy I got to try got alot closer and was very excited about it so maybe just gotta work with him

Back