I get the feeling that I'm lost

J

Jofec

Hello everyone,
Circumstances forced me to write this thread. I apologize in advance for English. I'm not US or UK.
I'm an exclusive zoo. I've known about myself since I was 13. At the same age, I lost virginity with a mare. I've never had a human girlfriend. Actually, yes, one. It took a while. It didn't work, I didn't love her. There were no problems until I was younger. Problems increase with age. I have two horse girls. I spend all my time with them. It's getting weird for parents. I often reflect their questions about girlfriend, grandchildren, family. I can't resist for a long time. Another thing. I'm with the girls every day for several hours. Unfortunately, then I will come home and no one at home. Nobody will have coffee with me. Nobody talks to me about how I spent the day. I'm lying alone in bed. Another thing ... my parents would like me to move out. It doesn't have to be now. Not in a year. But one day it will come. And I know I won't pay for housing myself. In our country, housing is expensive compared to the paycheck. Two horses cost a pile of money a month and there will be no money for housing. Unfortunately, without horses, my life doesn't matter. Rather than sell my horses, suicide.
I don't know what to do next, I feel in a dead end. When I'm with the girls, I'm happy ... when I leave the stable, I'm depressed by all this. I don't know if anyone has a similar problem ...

just simply have a job and start out working for your mare's good . thats my job motivation sadly my girl isnt with me anymore nevertheless i love her to tears. im gonna keep pressing further and make sure her life/love was worth it and if i cant handle that ill just join her on the rainbow bridge early but im gonna hold off on that as long as im capable.

so really its a win-win to me either i join her early and we both after-live happily ever after or hopefully i find more fur friends to have her play with. as i say so far she is/was my only light and if i cant find another flicker then i have no real choice. i mean whats life if theres no quality since quality is based on preception.

Last edited:
i hoped i shed some light about this.

im depressed currently but im still recovering overall but that win-win is what gives me peace of mind. im going avoid succumbing to my lust temptations of a female to avoid a accidental pregnancy screw up that would throw my life into disarray further then necessary. but i do love all genders they bear their own gifts. im just taking my steps.

Last edited:
It is difficult to go from a situation of plenty to one of hardship.
There may be a period of time that you cannot afford to bring your girls with you, but with education and/or work experience come better opportunities. If you do your work well it is more than likely that you will get to a point that you can afford to bring them with you.

Maybe I will have a silly answer for you, but if you are happy with them, after you leave them than you feel like you havee noone to spent time with, and you eventually need to move, how about just living with them fulltime? If you can make just enough to be able to take care of their needs, why not to consider moving to the girls, and perhaps live there in something like RV ar mobilheim? You will probable need to do some compromises, if you are on too tight budget, but as zoo exclusive myself I know, that I would lower my needs to any possible level just to be able to be with an animal.
I wish you luck, this is a long journey that is ahead.

I am not saying this is easy or that I would be able to pull this off. But have you thought about working on having some sort of a closer zoo friend who would maybe help you out or even live with you? Not a boyfriend or human love partner but someone in a similar situation to yours who would also appreciate this kind of "living together with benefits".

Maybe I will have a silly answer for you, but if you are happy with them, after you leave them than you feel like you havee noone to spent time with, and you eventually need to move, how about just living with them fulltime? If you can make just enough to be able to take care of their needs, why not to consider moving to the girls, and perhaps live there in something like RV ar mobilheim? You will probable need to do some compromises, if you are on too tight budget, but as zoo exclusive myself I know, that I would lower my needs to any possible level just to be able to be with an animal.
I wish you luck, this is a long journey that is ahead.
Můžeš klidně napsat do PM česky..já tu angličtinu moc neprozivam

I am not saying this is easy or that I would be able to pull this off. But have you thought about working on having some sort of a closer zoo friend who would maybe help you out or even live with you? Not a boyfriend or human love partner but someone in a similar situation to yours who would also appreciate this kind of "living together with benefits".
Taky můžeš napsat česky do PM

Man, I totally get it, I want to move there as well and the real estate prices are crazy. I haven't checked renting though (who in their right mind would allow me to have a crocodile?) so maaaybe this would work for you. I don't really know what to do myself other than getting as good of a job as possible, as soon as possible and just earn as much as I can. And finding some reliable way of storing wealth, since a huge inflation is incoming, but if you want to rent, you don't need that part as much.

That may work for a horse zoo actually but it's just my opinion. Lowering standards is obvious but there is a limit if one wants to survive at all and I'm sure you are already considering the lowest of the lowest if you actually asked for advice.

In most instances, a supportive social network can be said to have tangible benefits. Whether those benefits are economically and transactionally driven or a source of emotional support, you can do more if you have help. You don't need a girlfriend, but your life would be better if you had a human partner or friend group that knows you well, accepts you, supports you, and is dedicated to your well being. It does not have to be a romantic partner. I recommend seeing a therapist to work through these things too. We can offer you support, but on going talk therapy will help a lot.

The solution is simple. You need to get a job that allows you to afford horses. Dedicate your life to that goal, for now. Life is really hard when you don't have any money!

Hello, since I'm exlusive zoo too, I very understand your situation.
I sponsoring living of few horses in my country and pay every month for their happy life, they everything for me and no turnings back.
I found what if work like freelancer, for example as artist or programmer possible to have really well played job and lots of free time. Big amount of knowledge and skills possible to get online and free. For me, tbh it is not really interesting job, but since it well payed and I know what I do money for rent flat and horses, it is very motivating me! And I happy to do it.

About lonely feeling at home. Men it is the same I feel sometimes=( always sleep in empty room, and there is no-one to talk with me... You know, I'm scare what I die alone and forgotten.. for now, a friends from my city are very matter and helps me a lot, they all know what I'm exlusive zoo and we just hang out together and it is cool, very helps against lonely feeling.

For future I'd happy to find another exlusive zoo, also men, who know what animals is and love them full heart, not only by dick.
Person who gentle with them and never will do anything against animal wishing. Only when both agree, both are happy.
I keep searching person like this, but it is super rare to find.

For you bro wish you good luck, and never give up. Being exlusive zoo not simple, but all we do, we do for animals. And it is proud.

Feel free to type to me anytime, I will always happy to support you pm.

Back