I gave a dog a blowjob a few months ago. Ever since, my craving for more dog cock has been ridiculous.

Qczooacc

Tourist
I have had beastiality as my main turn on since I was in my early teens, but have never hade the opportunity to try anything irl. I had this thought nagging me from time to time that, maybe I only liked the videos, and would be put off by it in an actual irl situation.

Last week I by chance got one hour alone with my friends dog (they pretty much never do anything without that dog), so what did I do? I gave him one hell of a blowjob, and I've had a raging boner since just thinking about it. Like I'm literally sitting with a butt plug right now, trying to fantasize that it's a dog knot, and writing this stupid post but these days I just can't stop fantasizing about dogs.

My current life-situation is not one where I feel I would be able to give the kind of home any dog deserves to have, so I'm currently holding off on getting one untill my life gets more stable. But... As soon as things calm down and I'm settled, I'm getting a fucking dog. Maybe 3, and no one can stopp me!!

I hope I'm allowed to just post this rant here in general discussion, otherwise just move or delete this post or whatever you geeks do.
((Sorry if nothing in this post makes sense, I'm a bit whiskey drunk and English is not my first language))

This only gets worse after you get bred. I had a week with a friends mutt and we had some intense sex but then a 3 month dry spell ensued. You better believe during that 3 month dry spell I was agitated at everything. Luckily I saw him a couple of weeks ago and we had the night to ourselves. You start to miss it. after the first week it’s the toughest for me. Btw they definitely don’t forget that they can fuck you after the first time or in my case a week of sex. He didn’t even let me get my jeans off lol.

This only gets worse after you get bred. I had a week with a friends mutt and we had some intense sex but then a 3 month dry spell ensued. You better believe during that 3 month dry spell I was agitated at everything. Luckily I saw him a couple of weeks ago and we had the night to ourselves. You start to miss it. after the first week it’s the toughest for me. Btw they definitely don’t forget that they can fuck you after the first time or in my case a week of sex. He didn’t even let me get my jeans off lol.
I need to get a whole pack of dags in different shapes and sizes lol! I have this craving to get filled up by a boar as well, I wish there were more of us around!!

I feel your problem with your friends dog though, I would be terrified that he would find out and wouldn't dare take the initiative to try to get guard duty or something if they go away for a weekend :(

But damn I would fuck constantly if I got him for a week, it's a really nice Springer spaniel they compete with at like dog shows and stuff!

Congrats for having found something that you like so much and gives a dog enjoyment. :) May you find a lovely canine (or a pack) when your life permits it.

Ah I understand you. Giving blowjobs to a dog's penis is a hell of an experience, I actually became zoophilic due to dog's sperm. I think every zoophilic that is into male dogs would tell you that one of the main reasons why we like sex with male dogs is their cum, it's tasty, very liquid and there's lots and lots of it whenever they ejaculate. Of course I enjoy getting fucked and knotted a lot, but drinking my dogs' cum is something I think I wouldn't be able to live without.

Ah I understand you. Giving blowjobs to a dog's penis is a hell of an experience, I actually became zoophilic due to dog's sperm. I think every zoophilic that is into male dogs would tell you that one of the main reasons why we like sex with male dogs is their cum, it's tasty, very liquid and there's lots and lots of it whenever they ejaculate. Of course I enjoy getting fucked and knotted a lot, but drinking my dogs' cum is something I think I wouldn't be able to live without.
Love it!!
Man I wish i just had a dog cock here and now, I would suck every last drop out of him! Makes me so horny just thinking about it.

I completely agree. I have been with several male dogs, and not all of them were easy to excite. However, on one occasion I met a handsome German Shepherd who always wanted me to suck him, his long penis and the taste of his semen drove me crazy and since then I believe that there is nothing more addictive than a doggy perfect cock

Back