I finally told my wife

erick76

Tourist
I finally confided to my wife that I want to see her with a dog, and I told her that soon I want to see her mounted.
She laughed and I saw her interested, I thought that after the confidence she would ask me for a divorce

(Sorry, for my bad language, i'm italian)

You know years ago if my boyfriend/husband were to tell me that I would have left him on the spot. I remember thinking if you're into this you're a real sicko just the lowest of the low. I had a car accident that caused a bad head injury with the added side affect of being sexually attracted to dogs.

lol almost the same for me. She finds it naughty and filthy, to a point that i'm sure she's turned on. She won't do it, but likes to watch some of the girl x male dog stuff with me now and then
I'm in the exact same boat.

From tomorrow and for a week we will have a friend's male labrador, who will leave on vacation. I hope to let them play together
Let's hope it will all work out, Erick. I am sure that once your wife has experienced it, she will always want it. Good luck with it! :)

I finally confided to my wife that I want to see her with a dog, and I told her that soon I want to see her mounted.
She laughed and I saw her interested, I thought that after the confidence she would ask me for a divorce

That's nice I'm happy for u

I found out that my wife let my dogs lick her when i was away at business trips.
Found it out though I had a camera covering the dogs housing.
I did not tell her but I asked her if she was interested in Zoo stuff, and of course not was the answer.
Nowdays she gets mounted every week ;-)
That's adorable i believe she's happily experiencing the zoo life

You know years ago if my boyfriend/husband were to tell me that I would have left him on the spot. I remember thinking if you're into this you're a real sicko just the lowest of the low. I had a car accident that caused a bad head injury with the added side affect of being sexually attracted to dogs.

That has to be an interesting story. From a brain point of view did you suddenly see dogs as human or manlike. Or was it more a background thought that no longer had repression from part of the brain that declared dogs were off limits.

It is cases like this that could prove the rest of humanity has a built in attraction to 4 legged animals.

That has to be an interesting story. From a brain point of view did you suddenly see dogs as human or manlike. Or was it more a background thought that no longer had repression from part of the brain that declared dogs were off limits.

It is cases like this that could prove the rest of humanity has a built in attraction to 4 legged animals.

I wasn't able to get a Dr. or a Psychologist's view on it because there was no way I could tell them about it. I have been told by many friends that after my accident I had no inhibition I say what I feel and do what I want like I can't hold back on anything it's hard to explain like I have no filter. I personally never saw it but started wondering if all those negatives I saw in this before were from being conditioned to think that way and after the wreck, all of that disappeared and my "true" feelings came out or maybe not true feelings but all of the preconceived thoughts I had were gone. I'm not really sure all I know is that's one thing that changed after my wreck.

I wasn't able to get a Dr. or a Psychologist's view on it because there was no way I could tell them about it. I have been told by many friends that after my accident I had no inhibition I say what I feel and do what I want like I can't hold back on anything it's hard to explain like I have no filter. I personally never saw it but started wondering if all those negatives I saw in this before were from being conditioned to think that way and after the wreck, all of that disappeared and my "true" feelings came out or maybe not true feelings but all of the preconceived thoughts I had were gone. I'm not really sure all I know is that's one thing that changed after my wreck.
Hi skrilldog, I just hope you got out of that wreck as good as possible, phyisically, but it must have been a very serious one, because what it has done to your brain is, so to say "mindblowing". Having no "filter at all" can be very liberating at times, but I guess you also feel very "odd from time to time. I don't mean this in a negative way, but in the conditioned world we live in, people might easily be offended by what you say or suggest. I am pretty sure you can deal with it pretty good and put a little humor in it as well. Nevertheless, it is far from easy for you. Good luck dealing with it on a daily base.

Obviously you are capable of critical thought. You know not to talk to others about dog sex but you no longer have to convince yourself of the views of others applying to what you want to do. You still have a filter otherwise you would have talked about the virtues of dog sex. It seems that your self doubt is gone. Most people have to process what they see or feel through many levels of analysis and self doubt. This is the reason the modern world has a propensity to depression. Self doubt and environmental confirmation bias drive people in a downward spiral.

It seems you just skip that part of life. I am guessing you don't suffer from depression about the little things in life.

Hi skrilldog, I just hope you got out of that wreck as good as possible, phyisically, but it must have been a very serious one, because what it has done to your brain is, so to say "mindblowing". Having no "filter at all" can be very liberating at times, but I guess you also feel very "odd from time to time. I don't mean this in a negative way, but in the conditioned world we live in, people might easily be offended by what you say or suggest. I am pretty sure you can deal with it pretty good and put a little humor in it as well. Nevertheless, it is far from easy for you. Good luck dealing with it on a daily base.
Thank you so much! =D I'm lucky to be alive I was told I likely wouldn't or rather my family was told that. I had to learn to speak, walk everything all over again. Luckily the people, places, and things I forgot slowly returned to me over time although sometimes when I look at friends they "look" like strangers to me it's the craziest feeling and hard to explain knowing everything about someone and knowing this person is my best friend but they look like a stranger, try to wrap your head around that! LOL. The no filter thing has indeed caused me trouble but I have learned to control myself, mostly lol.

Obviously you are capable of critical thought. You know not to talk to others about dog sex but you no longer have to convince yourself of the views of others applying to what you want to do. You still have a filter otherwise you would have talked about the virtues of dog sex. It seems that your self doubt is gone. Most people have to process what they see or feel through many levels of analysis and self doubt. This is the reason the modern world has a propensity to depression. Self doubt and environmental confirmation bias drive people in a downward spiral.

It seems you just skip that part of life. I am guessing you don't suffer from depression about the little things in life.
I have never really thought about it that way but it's true I don't suffer depression and don't sweat the small things. I suppose I do have a filter just a very porous one LOL.

I'm so sorry for hijacking your thread! I should probably start my own I guess?

Thank you so much! =D I'm lucky to be alive I was told I likely wouldn't or rather my family was told that. I had to learn to speak, walk everything all over again. Luckily the people, places, and things I forgot slowly returned to me over time although sometimes when I look at friends they "look" like strangers to me it's the craziest feeling and hard to explain knowing everything about someone and knowing this person is my best friend but they look like a stranger, try to wrap your head around that! LOL. The no filter thing has indeed caused me trouble but I have learned to control myself, mostly lol.

I have never really thought about it that way but it's true I don't suffer depression and don't sweat the small things. I suppose I do have a filter just a very porous one LOL.

I'm so sorry for hijacking your thread! I should probably start my own I guess?
Hi skrilldog, now that I hear more about your crash it is truly a miracle that you surivived it..... It must have been an intense battle to learn to speak and walk againI, that is unimaginable...It is obvious that it is a daily struggle to keep yourself "in control" and you can be very proud that you have come so far already! You will find a lot of people here who share your passions for the zooworld and I wish you all the best in recovering even further! :)

We actually have a psychologist here. @Ted Danson Machine if you ask him nicely, he might give your mind a check up.

If she laughed she probably won't destroy you, so congratulations you survived the scary part. Now you have to be loyal forever :)

Waiting for you to share, thanks!

Ooo good luck to you!

lol almost the same for me. She finds it naughty and filthy, to a point that i'm sure she's turned on. She won't do it, but likes to watch some of the girl x male dog stuff with me now and then
Same story here, we're extremely adventurous and participate in what might be considered extreme or unusual, I told her that I would absolutely love to have her knotted and she said it's probably not to happen but she certainly understands that appeal.

Same story here, we're extremely adventurous and participate in what might be considered extreme or unusual, I told her that I would absolutely love to have her knotted and she said it's probably not to happen but she certainly understands that appeal.
"Probably" still leaves some room for change, Deviantseeker666. Fingers crossed...

Back