I feel a little ashamed

fluffybum204

Tourist
My dog was licking my dick and it felt nice and I touch myself while she did it and then I ended up cumming in her mouth and now I feel a bit bad even tho she clearly loved the taste and isn't bothered but like

Omg I really just came in my dog's mouth

I may do it again sometime-

Next time give her the chance to choose for herself and see what she decides. That could ease your guilt a bit. Dogs would fuck their family they don’t give a crap lol maybe that will help you not feel so horrible?
i will try that

i know after i came she started licking in like crazy trying to get me to make more yummy juice lol

i have tasted human, one guy was bitter and the other was just salty and soapy
Interesting. I can smell the metallic-ness of my fiancés cum. I don’t think I’ve ever let him cum in my mouth. I used to do that a lot before we met, but my boyfriend before him came in my mouth one time and it tasted different than usual so I spit it out, but I gagged at the taste and ever since that I feel like I could puke when I know it’s coming lol

My dog was licking my dick and it felt nice and I touch myself while she did it and then I ended up cumming in her mouth and now I feel a bit bad even tho she clearly loved the taste and isn't bothered but like

Omg I really just came in my dog's mouth

I may do it again sometime-
My first time when my dog licked my dick it was an interesting thing. At first I didn’t think anything about it then she just kept going like she enjoyed it.

Back