I cannot believe it, but my first time is close...

UnNatural

Tourist
Hiya all,

I've been a pretty silent member for a few years, but that being said, I've finally made contact with an owner who is willing to let me try out getting mounted by their dog. I am super excited but also feeling some mixed feelings...

One reason being, the male dog that is offered to me seems, well, very well endowed. And when I say that, I mean, _huge_. I will post pics of the boy if I get the owners permission, but I'm starting to get a bit jittery with my first time being with what seemingly appears to be the Holy Grail of all dog penises.

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon to finally get to try getting mounted for real, but I feel I need some reassurance from someone who has more experience in the field than myself. So, I'm calling out to all the other ladies on here; any helpful tips to a first-timer taking on the Behemoth? 😅

And guys, as much as I appreciate your input, you don't have vaginas and cannot possibly fathom the feelings I'm going through, so I would appreciate it even more if the femmes where the ones doing the reassuring ♥️😅

Congratulations on the first time I hope it works for you. I'm not female so I can't help much there however just remember you don't have to take the knot, that's where I messed up my first time. The penis should be fine i dont think you will have a problem taking that. Be prepared to most likely get scratches down your sides haha. Also make sure you fully trust this person who is offering the dog, don't put yourself in any situation you can not get yourself out of, always have an escape plan. Good luck sounds like a fun time.

Hiya all,

I've been a pretty silent member for a few years, but that being said, I've finally made contact with an owner who is willing to let me try out getting mounted by their dog. I am super excited but also feeling some mixed feelings...

One reason being, the male dog that is offered to me seems, well, very well endowed. And when I say that, I mean, _huge_. I will post pics of the boy if I get the owners permission, but I'm starting to get a bit jittery with my first time being with what seemingly appears to be the Holy Grail of all dog penises.

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon to finally get to try getting mounted for real, but I feel I need some reassurance from someone who has more experience in the field than myself. So, I'm calling out to all the other ladies on here; any helpful tips to a first-timer taking on the Behemoth? 😅

And guys, as much as I appreciate your input, you don't have vaginas and cannot possibly fathom the feelings I'm going through, so I would appreciate it even more if the femmes where the ones doing the reassuring ♥️😅
With how wet you sound he should lock in you and then you'll be in heaven!

*sigh* apparently it's impossible to be female on this forum and not get called out a fake from 4chan after declining to receive help... And this is exactly why women don't speak up on forums like this 🥲

Ask yourself, have played with toys of a similar size?
No need to answer here, but it does help if you know you can handle that size.

You best know what you can handle. If the knot looks like it will be a problem, it may be a good idea not to let him completely enter you.

Whatever you do, stay calm, relax, let it happen. Nothing can turn a good dicking sour quicker than getting stressed out and tensing up.

Ask yourself, have played with toys of a similar size?
No need to answer here, but it does help if you know you can handle that size.

You best know what you can handle. If the knot looks like it will be a problem, it may be a good idea not to let him completely enter you.

Whatever you do, stay calm, relax, let it happen. Nothing can turn a good dicking sour quicker than getting stressed out and tensing up.
Mmm, easier said than done, but will surely do my best 😄😄😄

you don't have vaginas and cannot possibly fathom the feelings I'm going through ... And again, guys... I don't need you in my DM's telling me it's gonna hurt.. seriously, read the post 😅
Inexperienced men get tied by big dog penises and have to deal with the pain until the dog lets them go 15 minutes later... women don't tie like that, so I can't understand. An experienced owner should be able to help you with positioning.

Your biggest risk is from the owner. Having people come to have sex with their dog is a risk and it's effort and there is a reason the opportunity is being offered. They want something. I hope you are sure of what that is and that what they want is something you're okay with. Hopefully it it simply the sexual satisfaction of watching you and that they have good self-control and manners. You can call it off, no shame. This site doesn't recommends waiting until you can get your own dog anyway.

Hiya all,

I hope it went well! 😍

Back