I came out to my boyfriend

You're not a "freak"; never call yourself that. So your ex is not into it, that is his loss. As far as him leaving, well, he did what was best for him. If our lifestyle does not agree with his own conscience and his personal view on reality then it is more than likely that being around you and your animalistic needs would have taken a toll on him. He could have ended up calling the cops. I think the fact that he walked away was more than enough proof that he cared. Trust me, we have had members on here whose partners reported them to the authorities.

You will find someone who shares your animal magnetism and will embrace it. One day, you will look back and realize that it all worked out for the best.

So sorry that happened to you. You should never be ashamed of who you are. Embrace it and learn more about it.

I came out to my boyfriend today and he dumped me. He said I was sick and disgusting for having sexual thoughts about dogs. I'm feeling so bad. I just found this website and wanted to talk to other people like myself. I guess I'm just feeling like a freak.

This breaks my heart every time I read it. I’m sorry. I went through a divorce, partly because of that as well. It happens unfortunately 😞

I came out to my boyfriend today and he dumped me. He said I was sick and disgusting for having sexual thoughts about dogs. I'm feeling so bad. I just found this website and wanted to talk to other people like myself. I guess I'm just feeling like a freak.
You are definitely not a freak and you have nothing to apologize for. Someone else's hangups are not something you should take on. You definitely will find some kind people here with similar interests.

If your were in texas ill date you...girls like you are rare and hot breed of woman ❤🔥🤩

You're not a freak at all, friend. You're so brave for coming out to someone. It's sad that they couldn't handle it.

You're not a freak at all, friend. You're so brave for coming out to someone. It's sad that they couldn't handle it.

Don't waste your time dude, this troll opened an account, made this post and disappeared again forever immediately after.

He dumped you for thoughts? At least he could have dumped you for playing other people.

Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with being who you are. And in the eyes of some we are freaks, but if he couldn't accept you for what you are then he didn't deserve you in the first place. Chin up:) it will all get better from here. I know from personal experiences. Be proud of who you are, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise

Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with being who you are. And in the eyes of some we are freaks, but if he couldn't accept you for what you are then he didn't deserve you in the first place. Chin up:) it will all get better from here. I know from personal experiences. Be proud of who you are, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise
"She" appears to be a Freak.... read the thread.

I'm sorry your boyfriend was a dumbass. If my girlfriend came out of zoo I would be ecstatic. While she is aware of what I do she is not into it though. Eventually I hope to find a woman more like you. I would love nothing more than to be on my hands and knees next to someone being bred and not at the same time

Back