Husky males. Any good?

Does anyone have experience they can relay regarding the sexual drive of huskies?

My general impression is that huskies have rather a low libido and tend to not do much when presented with human pussay. There was even a really informative blog where some girl had collated info on the sexual performance of different breeds which said much the same. They are lovable, handsome brutes in any case.

I don't have any experience with Husky dogs but I've seen a few of them in videos and they look like they would be ok. There are a few people here that own them so maybe one of them can give you a more complete answer.

The ones I have had, enjoyed mounting and humping. Dogs are like people, each one is different, though same species, many differences to them. I have one from a rescue, he was fixed when I got, him but he loves to humps. Rub his belly, hit his sheath, and he humps. My other one does it as well, and he was fixed.

I have no personal experience with any of the Husky breeds, but I have an 'active' friend that has a Samoyed that will mount her any time she offers and can go repeatedly all afternoon. He knots up about the size of a baseball.
Hope this helps

Most of my experience is with wolf/malamutes but all "arctic breeds" have had a few things in common.

Most important is temperature. They won't do anything in hot summer months unless you get them into artificially cold air.

They seem to like to catch and take their mates.

And they love to cuddle if they do it without overheating.

Ive been training various breeds for several years now and some of the most enthusiastic dogs ive trained have been huskies.

Back