Humble

Kynkymonkey

Tourist
Hello all!! I just want to show my appreciation to the admin for making this site possible, I’ve shared a special kind of love for animals since I was 13 and over the years I’ve witnessed great sites and forums fall victim to ignorance, trolling, and hate, to eventually lead them being shut down. In the last 20yrs I’ve gains so much knowledge/exp and I would love to meet like minded people, male, female, or trans. I don’t judge, whatever you identify, your beliefs, or your exp level, I’d love to meet you!! There are those that don’t understand us, I felt ashamed about this so called “taboo” until I learned to be more open. I am who I am and like what I like, so thank you to all of you like minded individuals and to the admin that make this meeting place possible!!!

Hello all!! I just want to show my appreciation to the admin for making this site possible, I’ve shared a special kind of love for animals since I was 13 and over the years I’ve witnessed great sites and forums fall victim to ignorance, trolling, and hate, to eventually lead them being shut down. In the last 20yrs I’ve gains so much knowledge/exp and I would love to meet like minded people, male, female, or trans. I don’t judge, whatever you identify, your beliefs, or your exp level, I’d love to meet you!! There are those that don’t understand us, I felt ashamed about this so called “taboo” until I learned to be more open. I am who I am and like what I like, so thank you to all of you like minded individuals and to the admin that make this meeting place possible!!!
Amen

Back