Human vs animal partner

I'm with human but also want to try fuck animal if I get any chance... Some of ny friend really have good time fucking their pet

Both are a tricky balancing acts like many realationship they have there naunces and balancing acts theres highs and lows to it

if you pull animal and human realtionships under the same umbrella.
You end up with a commune/Pack you have to manage your affection so no one feels left out.
And jeousy has to be maneged its difficult but worth it.

Both for me, and I think they each bring something different. While we are coded to find humans attractive and we also have the ability of speech which let's us communicate on a highly detailed level, an animal partner is based on something else. The nonverbal instinctive language, reading signs from each others body and also finding an attraction across the borders of species is something special I think. For me my doggy girl can't replace a woman, but she can give me something completely different.

Do you feel attracted to animals only, in a sentimental or/and sexual way? Do you feel the need to get love (in a romantic way) from another person?
I can't speak for everyone but I myself absolutely love making love 😘 to my husband and we swing. But adding the zoo into our relationship has added some exciting to our lives. We have only just started on this journey but love why we have had so far.

Animals are lovely (and exciting, and enjoyable, and understanding, and forgiving) partners and have many, many great qualities, but they have a hard time carrying on a conversation, or picking the music on a long road trip, or dancing in the kitchen, or just helping you be a better version of yourself.

Both please.

Personally i feel attraction only for dogs and lost interest in men.
Men could be considered as friends or colleagues but i don't seem to feel love or trust a man anymore.
If I compare men to dogs on a sexual level, my two mixed Lab/Retriever are much better and bigger.
I love your profile

I really could go either way personally speaking. I do have a human partner as of right now, and I’m happy with such. But I also seem to really bond with animals quite deeply. If things don’t work out, and the opportunity arose to where I could take up a Zoo-Exclusive lifestyle, I very much would. Find a nice big male dog and have him be mine, have me be his, have a happy lovely little Zoo marriage.

I have no love or respect for human women in general, though I am still sexually attracted to them technically. That's it.
I feel the same way.
Respect as far as them being a fellow human being and wish no ill upon anyone, but modern society has engrained an attitude of self entitlement to the most of them. Nice to look at and occasionally converse with but I will not have another relationship with a woman. I am happier on my own.

I feel the same way.
Respect as far as them being a fellow human being and wish no ill upon anyone, but modern society has engrained an attitude of self entitlement to the most of them. Nice to look at and occasionally converse with but I will not have another relationship with a woman. I am happier on my own.
I honestly expected a lot of hate and butthurt for that actually.

I have no love or respect for human women in general, though I am still sexually attracted to them technically. That's it.
sorry but that sounds plain rude like something an incel would say. I'm zoo exclusive but wouldn't treat human men or women without respect. there's so much wrong in that...

Back