Human pussy vs K9 pussy?

I think both are great, and don't really have a preference of one over the other. The "feel" is certainly different but it's the dynamic and interactions of the encounter (whether it be human, dog or other) that make them pleasurable - not just the feeling of my dick inside some abstract hole

Most women’s vaginas smell like *ROTTEN* FISH? Um, women’s vaginas don’t have a strong odor, especially a fish odor, unless there’s an infection. What caliber of “women” did you manage to attract? 😂 B/c ppl typically learn this info in middle school sex ed. 😂 I know you haven’t met “most” women, let alone seen “most” women’s vaginas, b/c most women don’t walk around letting strange males handle their privates. Uh, I have to ask, are SURE you’ve been with ACTUAL human women, lol? Or are you just going off of childish, misogynistic, schoolyard stereotypes of how “dirty” & “smelly” female genitals are compared to male genitals? You want to talk about pussies that smell awful? Let’s be real, that prize would go to dogs. They are literal animals that eat the poo of other species and are incapable of all the routine practices, like waxing, eating certain foods, using vaginal wipes, washing w/ specific soaps, etc, women use to maintain & groom their genitals. 😂
Calm down.

i delight in human pussy...i love the way it smells and tastes and would worship it no matter what...i have nothing to compare it too but still...animals have stronger muscles so i imagine they are tighter and more grippy (is that a word) those kegels drive me crazy...

As a gay man I’m only interested in dudes when it comes to humans and then I prefer females when it comes to animals.

I've only tried human pussy once, just to see what all the fuss was about and realized that day, I'm good bc I love human cock. No need to try again. But then I was seduced by my ex-roommates bitch and I have been obsessed with bitch pussy ever since. Have had the pleasure of penetrating a couple more bitches and there's no turning back. Now if I can find a husband AND a bitch, that's the thrumple of my dreams.

I've sex with human everyday, it's get loose day by day.... But I never try any female dog, I bet dog is better I gues....

Back