Howl to our Zooville Members at the COVID 19 Frontline

S

Sam_Fenris

This howl is dedicated to all our Zooville Members working as and for essential services during lockdown, while risking their life and health. Everyone give a Howl or what ever sound you wish to make to show our love for them.
HOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL! :gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy::gsd_ohmy:

Thank you! I go back in the pit tomorrow at 430AM.
We work hard and take little time off which I could use but I’m only allowed 3 PTO days at a time while this shit is going on. Any way, GO GUYS and GALS in scrubs. Just don’t be a scrub ok.

Cheers from home so I don't make your lives even harder. Give your pets extra cuddles when you need it. And if you can use the moment to demand better pay, do it; heroes deserve hazard pay.

Cheers from home so I don't make your lives even harder. Give your pets extra cuddles when you need it. And if you can use the moment to demand better pay, do it; heroes deserve hazard pay.
I wish. I’m not a doctor or a nurse, so I don’t get shit. I was told be happy that I still have a job.
well, shit. ?

Back