Howdy!

J

jubula

I've been lurking this site as a guest for a couple of months, and a week ago I've decided to finally join the platform and get to actually dip my toes into the community, since you unfortunately can't really act curious about animal genitalia without people everywhere thinking you're a creep, it seems. So here is me quitting being shy and actually saying hi!

I'm Jubula (can call me Jubs/any contraction of it) or Ketupa (which is one of my other names that I plan on using in this site. in that case um admins help me in terms of username changing). Not as much zoo-anything (curious is the best word for it, perhaps?) as much as I'm a nerd for anatomy and maybe have a tiny bit of unresolved feelings towards animals in general...but you know. Grew up hiding and suppressing it because either people thought I was up for doing crimes or because people thought seeing animals as anything more than food or a living ornament (or a "fur baby", eugh) made me weird and suspicious. Mostly am a fan of the animals that have little to no reproductive anatomy known of them (the exotic ones).

So I eventually came here and found out that this place would actually be way more open-minded towards this kind of thing than other internet hubs. I hope I can find this place a good place to call home in that regard.
(and without wanting to bloat this piece with any more tech support requests, does anyone know how to react to posts? i can't see any buttons...)

(and without wanting to bloat this piece with any more tech support requests, does anyone know how to react to posts? i can't see any buttons...)
Welcome.
Usually the answer to any of those questions is in the rules. We made sure they are there. You got a link to them in PM or it is in the General section.
Read the rules. :D

Usually the answer to any of those questions is in the rules. We made sure they are there.
Ahhhhh yes, found it, thanks! I'm just new to this forum platform (used to phpBB, lol) so I was just wondering if it was just a XenForo thing.

Not sportsman like to come in with the intention of changing your nick down the trail....Some of us have long memories.

Back