How to with Male dog

flash217

Lurker
Hi I'm new here I'm a man and I have a male dog that I want to have sex with but I have no clue how to start or what to do dose anyone have any advice for me

Hi I'm new here I'm a man and I have a male dog that I want to have sex with but I have no clue how to start or what to do dose anyone have any advice for me
You are already in the right forum section here. So now you can go and look at the pinned posts on page one at the top and read through the articles.
Those articles were written by people who know what they are doing and spent a great deal of time putting the text together.
That is the best source of information available. If you think there is a 2 sentence quick start guide, you are wrong and at the same time nobody is going to rewrite those articles for you here again.
It is much better to read the guides and then maybe ask more specific questions.

You are already in the right forum section here. So now you can go and look at the pinned posts on page one at the top and read through the articles.
Those articles were written by people who know what they are doing and spent a great deal of time putting the text together.
That is the best source of information available. If you think there is a 2 sentence quick start guide, you are wrong and at the same time nobody is going to rewrite those articles for you here again.
It is much better to read the guides and then maybe ask more specific questions.

Thank you for this

Reactions: pes

Great links, thanks!

Back