How to "train" your wife (to fuck dogs for you) (HTTYW)

she knows i like it we dated for three years married for two she already offered me what i need but i want to win i don't like anal

I'd really want do give this a go, seeing this hot petite babe and she's into BSDM, wild hardcore sex and stuff.

Any ideas how I could persuade her to be licked by a dog and then fucked?

I want to watch her and record her getting that dog cum in her and make her watch it seeping out later on.

Anyone ever converted a girl (normal)

She does like dogs a lot and we have had sex multiple times with a dog watching (he passed away) but I don't want to freak her out so that she does not pull away from me
Try reading in the fact threads, or using the search engine. There is no "Conversion"....either she wants it or she doesnt. If she did, She'd be here...she ain't. Do you know what 'non consensual' means? Or that people go to jail for it?

Sorry, unaware.

You're right, but that Jail stuff won't happen :)
She does get freaky. I'll research and try to bring it up slowly as a phantasy.

Didn't know that It gets asked multiple times.
Per hour, dude....but the answer is always the same. If you are bringing up the subject with a loved one, be prepared to lose her or him. This little hobby is a life changer, and irreversible. Most of the world, about 97 percent, will condemn you for it. The odds of success are not high. Tread lightly

She's not a "loved one", She's basically a lover who comes and goes. And that's the way it works with lovers. You have to love in a way that the other person feels free. ATM I don't have a loved one, I don't believe as a man in the concept of "Love". Men work off respect. That's more important. Love is a female concept in my opinion
And that has what to do with what I said? You're saying you don't care if she slaps you and walks out? Sorry, bud....that's not a lover, that's an fwb at best.

Lets say that your gf was really into watching guys suck old man's dicks (or substitute that with something you are not into now) and would really like to share this interest with you. Would go to a forum and ask for advice:
"How to get my boyfriend to do this for me, I really want to see it?",
"Is there a way to get him to come around to a similar way of thinking and making him interested in the scent of an old penis and drinking the cum of elderly men?"

How would you feel about that?

Wanna see her? haha
You do not own people. Post her photos with her permission.

Stupid fucking question that has been asked 10,000 times.
I currently do not have the time for it.
If you come across the older threads asking this question, pm them to me. I will start merging these into a one gigathread of HTTYW (how to train your wife) :D

Last edited:
If she's very vanilla, try reading sex stories. Start with literotica non-human.

From there sexstories has some beast erotica stories. Start with monster, and maybe dip your toes into beast. Be warned, the jump from literotica to sexstories is massive and I haven't found an in-between option. Kristen archives (https://asstr.xyz/~Kristen/) has beast content as well.

If she's into kinkier stuff then you're pretty golden - she's likely not as judgmental. If she's into bdsm then the whole "tying" aspect of the beast erotica stories are likely to be up her alley.

There's no set recipe, and it's frankly a terrifying conversation to broker.

You see posts like this all the time. Some guy wanting to "convince" or "introduce" his wife/gf to this. Have these guys ever thought that she may already be interested and is wondering if it's safe to open up about it?

What's needed isn't a way to "convert" a woman to this, but a safe way to break the ice.

If she's not too vanilla, pick up a few books by Nancy Friday. "My Secret Garden, Forbidden Flowers, and Women on Top"
All three are collections of real women's sexual fantasies with commentary by Nancy Friday. And all three have fantasies about dogs. The first and last one have the most fantasies.

Just get the books and leave them around for her to find. Or if she's more open, take turns picking pages at random and reading the fantasy.

This is also a safe way for a woman to discover if her man's attitude about this.

It provides plausible deniability.

If the partner is too vanilla to read Nancy Friday's books, then give up and enjoy your fantasies.

Always good when the peanut gallery gets involved. OP, YOU asked a question that didnt get the answer you wanted...more, you tailored your responses to not look so much like a vicious bastard who just wants to use the girl for his own pleasure. Since most of the real people here think you're wrong, you might want to consider not asking questions. You do not "train" people to fuck dogs...oh....for Doge's sake...havd you tried Peanut butter and redbanana?

If my future Significant other brought that idea up i would be filled with excitement and open and willing and ready to do it but thats also because i want that haha and id have been so scared to bring it up. I love bdsm and hardcore thing like she does apparently so for me id love it but in your situation it is definitely tuff because she could be totally against beast.
You are my ideal person! <3

A question to mainly the ladies, what do you think is the best way to slowly introduce your wife into the idea of being with dogs? It is a big interest of mine and I would love to share it with my wife, but I am not sure how to best plant the seed and let it grow in her without risking too much. Maybe also taking it in different "stages" to not make it to overwhelming for her. We do not have a dog so its more about the fantasy to start with.

What do you think and what would you prefer from the perspective of a woman?
This again...

If my future Significant other brought that idea up i would be filled with excitement and open and willing and ready to do it but thats also because i want that haha and id have been so scared to bring it up. I love bdsm and hardcore thing like she does apparently so for me id love it but in your situation it is definitely tuff because she could be totally against beast.
ohhh my my my you b the one I have all those dreams about!! MMMM still lookin for her!! You b the rock and with that attitude wow ya make all heads roll!!

I know there’s a forum out there about introducing your significant other to dog sex. There’s too many to search up so Imma make a thread for myself here. How did you guys approach your significant other about it and what was their reaction? How long did it takes before he/she decided to try or accept it? Down the line I want to share my interest with my partner but idk how.

Sorry if I post this in the wrong area.

i was looking for that lol. Noice advice. Thanks friend

Back