How to train a dog to deep rim you?

nudewolf

Tourist
I'm trying to get a dog who doesn't know how to do this to do this. He's just new to everything.

I can get him to lick my dick pretty good using butter and he's beginning to learn he gets cum if he finishes me off.

How about rimming though? I tried using peanut butter and butter, but he doesn't tend to lick very long with them. Is there a better liquid for this? Also, is there a way to get them to go deeper?

Do not train animal to have sex with you ever.

On top of that some dogs are just not into licking and you have to respect that and focus on the stuff your dog is into.
In a zoo relationship you are supposed to adapt to what an animal can offer you, not the other way around.

They usually tend to lick ass and other strong smelling parts without much encoragement. I never had to trick them or "train". Actually, dogs usually "train" me :D

Other than that, lets not be jumpy on animal abuse either. Lets consider it on the dog's point of view:
If you use your ass as a food dish with any healthy tasty paste, you are just giving the dog a threat. To you, it may be a sexual thing. For a dog, there is no difference eating it from your hand or some other place 🤔. A totally different thing is *holding* the animal so he stays in place, pressing his snout, holding by the collar... etc
[edit] or insisting in orders to perform such tricks. Verbal orders for a dog can be as strong pressing as a leash (!) [/edit]

To OP:
A dog tongue is not a dildo that will stretch a ring open. You should possibly open yourself first, like for a finger to slide withuot efford. That said... Dog tongues can be quite abrassive (If you ever had one of those mad mouth kissers, you'll know a 15minutes session with them will leave the inner of your upper lip raw for a couple of days.) I don't think I would like that on the insides of my ass...

They usually tend to lick ass and other strong smelling parts without much encoragement. I never had to trick them or "train". Actually, dogs usually "train" me :D

Other than that, lets not be jumpy on animal abuse either. Lets consider it on the dog's point of view:
If you use your ass as a food dish with any healthy tasty paste, you are just giving the dog a threat. To you, it may be a sexual thing. For a dog, there is no difference eating it from your hand or some other place 🤔. A totally different thing is *holding* the animal so he stays in place, pressing his snout, holding by the collar... etc

To OP:
A dog tongue is not a dildo that will stretch a ring open. You should possibly open yourself first, like for a finger to slide withuot efford. That said... Dog tongues can be quite abrassive (If you ever had one of those mad mouth kissers, you'll know a 15minutes session with them will leave the inner of your upper lip raw for a couple of days.) I don't think I would like that on the insides of my ass...
Threat

You mean treat

Training is a fake relationship. Its not what they themselves want. Once you find their preferred goals the relations become that much more real
There is more context here... Basically I am watching a house and they have a dog. I used to have dogs which would just do this for me, but I think this one needs some encouragement. I haven't done anything zoo related in years and all I want is some licking.

[edit] or insisting in orders to perform such tricks. Verbal orders for a dog can be as strong pressing as a leash (!) [/edit]

To OP:
Ya I agree with this. Growing up my dogs would just lick my butt, both to clean me and tell me they wanted sex. I thought well this dog isn't interested so should I not do anything? Well I am not hurting him (well maybe his arteries...), so I decided to try it out.

My dogs used to go deep too and I liked being rimmed while watching tv or something. For this dog I used a small ball to open myself up a little but it didn't work too well.

There is more context here... Basically I am watching a house and they have a dog. I used to have dogs which would just do this for me, but I think this one needs some encouragement. I haven't done anything zoo related in years and all I want is some licking.

So you are attempting to train a dog that is not yours to have sex with humans?
Have you considered that the dog may try to do that with his actual owners and at that point he will be scolded for it?
So you will confuse him and be the reason for his eventual punishment, for a behavior that he was taught by you to be good and wanetd.

DO NOT train animals for sex (not even your animals).

If somebody's into it why would they need encouragement. And if it's not your dog why would you corrupt their mindset with things they wouldn't normally do

this is just golden, the op admits in the very first post he uses bait (which some other dumbass even tries to justify while completely disregarding "it's just a treat and not sexual to them" is precisely the point why baiting is wrong) and then just casually mentions it's not even his dog he's trying to "train" (while adding the usual "but I really want XY" selfish bullshit)? no wonder most ppl think "we" are sick fucks.... you really are one, op.

Looking at a dog tongue, does it seem to have the dexterity and strength to properly rim anyone? Sure you don't want a giant anteater instead? It'll only maim you slightly and seemingly won't be undeserved.

Ya I agree with this. Growing up my dogs would just lick my butt, both to clean me and tell me they wanted sex. I thought well this dog isn't interested so should I not do anything? Well I am not hurting him (well maybe his arteries...), so I decided to try it out.

My dogs used to go deep too and I liked being rimmed while watching tv or something. For this dog I used a small ball to open myself up a little but it didn't work too well.
Jealous you got to grow up with that :gsd_love: the deeper the better~

Back