How to tell if your dogs love you

S

Sasnox

Leaves bathroom door open: Dogs follow me inside
Closes bathroom door:

Attachments

• VID_20200418_170318715.mp4
    21.3 MB
"You miss me yet?" is a leading question and leading questions are not admissible for determining whether your dogs love, you. Sorry. ?

"You miss me yet?" is a leading question and leading questions are not admissible for determining whether your dogs love, you. Sorry. ?
Oh the title was in reference to them crowding around the door while I was in the bathroom to wait for me to come out instead of waiting on the couch or bed.

My dog follows me through the house, sits and waits 50cm away when i am on the toilet and she sleeps under the blankets with me. in her eyes: i help patrol the house, master is vulnerable doing his stuff on the stone throne so i guard the door. master sleeps so i guard him by laying towards the door. to be honest, when my nephew met both dogs, one had her head to the back door and the other to the hallway door. when his dad came to collect, my mom saw how they protected him. all part of the pack.

My Doberman would follow me most of the time but the thing that done it for me was she would come in the bedroom when I was naked & nuzzel my groan at first Id push her away then 1 day I though see what she does she nuzzeled my groan ten licked me a few times I liked it so i let her carry on she would sniff & lick all round that area even my butt but not for very long. So took it further with smooth peanut butter God it was amazing & it happened everytime i was alone with her naked so we built up a relation ship. from then on she was always by my side

My Doberman would follow me most of the time but the thing that done it for me was she would come in the bedroom when I was naked & nuzzel my groan at first Id push her away then 1 day I though see what she does she nuzzeled my groan ten licked me a few times I liked it so i let her carry on she would sniff & lick all round that area even my butt but not for very long. So took it further with smooth peanut butter God it was amazing & it happened everytime i was alone with her naked so we built up a relation ship. from then on she was always by my side
is it really a relationship if you got there by baiting her with food tho? i'm not judging, it just sounds a lot like conditioning

is it really a relationship if you got there by baiting her with food tho? i'm not judging, it just sounds a lot like conditioning
Usually I have no reason to do oral myself. But usually when I do, their reward is my semen. I haven't met a dog that doesn't like the taste of it. Eventually they'll learn the if they want to eat cum, they just need to keep on licking.

I never thought of it like that I see your point. She would lick with out anything but would stop & start the PB kept the interest & intensity going till like FloofyNewfie I finished & she would lap up my semen then sit looking at me for more. I never forced or made her do anything. But like I said i totally understand what your saying.

Back