How to take a knot?

T

temptemp69

Hello all! So I've had this dildo for a while now. Its a smallish canine dildo. It's not bad dragon or anything, just some cheapo (i'm broke). Its currently my only dildo, and I've yet to be able to experience an orgasm with it. Most importantly however, I can't take the knot. My ass just wont stretch. I really want to be able to get the full length, and sensation of the knot. How do I get it to fit? I'm male btw

Lots of Lube & determination. no one starts off being able to take a knot. like anything else it's a practice/learn kinda thing.

If it has a small shaft but a huge knot you might need another toy that's a little bigger than the shaft but smaller than the knot to help loosen things up a little. Or try fingers if you can't get another toy. But just take it slow,relax, and like bear said lube...lots and lots of lube. Oh and don't go past your limit. Yea there's gonna be some discomfort but you shouldn't be screaming in pain, only in pleasure ?

Take your time, relax, and don't be afraid.
Also, it may be worth trying different toys. I have dozens of toys all in different shapes and sizes and some of them I can't for the life of me fully knot. Its not a size or length issue, but rather some toys just don't fit well to the shape of your body. I have a few XL Bad Dragon toys that I have no problem with, but struggle with some others in medium size. Your best bet is to save some cash and invest in a few different shaped toys. Trial and error is a thing for anal play, especially for beginners.

I have not tried or needed to loosen my self up down there but I recall some one post on another site about shoving two finger of each hand up your but hole and pulling them sideways to stretch your hole, after a while you should be able use a power aid bottle or something a little larger

taking knot is easy - bend over and whine like a little bitch while youre tied to an XL sized knot

If you want cheap available dildo in progressively bigger sizes use veggies: cucumber, zucchini, other squashes. You buy different sizes and work your way up. You can even warm them a little in the microwave.

Lots of lube and time. The muscules need time to get strong. I started with a tooth brush lol and now I've gotten to the point of egg plants?

Back