How to stop her from revealing stuff

Nanuaraq

BANNED
I ave a smallish spaniel, and she gets very horny when in heat. She's really begging for it, and it gets embarrassing.
I've satisified her manually some times now (spit on finger and letting her hump it), but it doesn't seem to ease her frustrations, she just begs for more. No penetration, she's too small, but I can't bear to see her so horny and frustrated.
I am afraid wife finds out. Now, our spaniel is also making passes at my wife, flagging her tail and piushing her crotch on her.

Should I continue to satisfy her in secret, hoping she'll have enough and not beg my wife for it, or have I 'created a monster' now, and what can I do about it?

You should give her oral at least once a day. 15 to 20 minute session should be good. Increase sessions by 5 minutes every month. She'll be very content.

• Haha
Reactions: RGT
You COULD consider just explaining that heat happens, or have the Vet explain it. Heats dont last very long. Your response will be more likely to give something up. Relax.
No dog is guaranteed sex. If they dont get it, females probably dont miss it when the heat is over. Males only give a damn when its available.

Perhaps tell her this is all part of the process of the dog being in heat maybe.

Well, I sure had a close one when family came barging in right after I gave the bitch some satisfaction. I had my pants down and had rubbed her pussy with my stiff member (she really likes that), when I heard them outside the garden fence. Fortunately no-one seemed to notice how shabbily my pants were tied. Never again until we are absolutely alone! Anyway, wife seems to consider the bitch' behavior as part of the heat and does not even seem to consider that it is something sexual! Funny how sapienphiles never seem to think that animals harbor sexual wants.

You're putting way too much into this. It doesn't HAVE to have anything to do with you at all, so don't MAKE it about you.
If the Mrs says anything about your female dog being horny, just tell her, "We have a female dog. Heat cycles are a thing."
And stop trying to keep her "satisfied" while she's in heat, because you will not.

It seems your overthinking this. Most people aren't gonna think oh this dog is backing up into me, someone must be fingering her since she's asking for it. Most people don't even know that a dog flagging and lifting their vulva is a form of consent in k9 body language. The initial response of 'unaware' folks is to think dogs are asexual beings and it's "just instinctual behavior"

That belief stems from outdated science founded in Speciesism as well as the annoying opinion of animals being 'innocent furbabys' and any animal that displays behavior that contradicts this view is 'broken' so they get 'fixed'. To bad That's not the true nature of things, it's very far from truth. the arousal centers in the brain that release feel good hormones are there regardless of being intact or not. This is why even neutered/spayed dogs sometimes display sexual behavior/masturbation habits without the presence of pheromones. Kinda hard to rationalize that one away as "instinctually driven"

What about all the intact dogs who willingly mount humans that lack said pheromones; and no I'm not just referencing bestiality, I'm referring to mounting behaviors as well that are deemed problematic by normies. The explanation is simple. Dogs enjoy the feeling, so they try and seek it out more. Sure you'll have some that will try to rationalize it away as "dominance" but is it really dominance if a dog becomes visibly aroused during said behavior while displaying zero dominant body language? A dog that is trying to masturbate will do so until they reach orgasm if they are not scolded for said behavior. A dog displaying dominance will only mount very briefly and express dominant body language beforehand. It's not hard to notice the difference.

Normies claim to "know" k9 behavior but they are clueless. Half of them can't even tell the difference from a male to a female at first glance yet still claim to be "well informed". Someone that really is knowledgeable would know that you don't even have to look at a dogs genitalia to determine their sex. Body size alone is a hint to that, males are often larger than females of the same breed. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone call a female dog "he" or vice versa I'd be swimming in Benjamin's. If one refuses to acknowledge the validity of the the fact that dogs are sentient, and capable of arousal they are blinded by their hate of zoosexuals and propaganda used to fuel that hate as well as their delusion that a fully grown animal remains "child-like" their entire life span. Real talk

Simply put only a fool believes we are the only beings on the planet who feel pleasure from sex, for example a male dog has a ton of nerves in it's penis; especially on the knot, you can't tell me those nerves being stimulated doesn't release any Oxytocin, same goes for bitches and the nerves in their vagina and clitoris. Just petting or cuddling a dog causes a surge of feel good hormones in their brain but no that doesnt release at all during sexual stimulation, not their 'furbaby' they'd never feel anything sexually driven :gsd_eyeroll:

Sorry for the rant, kinda went off subject.

Be sure you have privacy when you do stuff with her and everything will be alright

Last edited by a moderator:
It is okay to rant a bit, you express very well how I feel about things. Especially the bit with people believing animals to be some sort of children.
Our bitch is certainly a sexually mature being!
Anyway, it seems the missus either has no clue or pretends to ignore them. Funny, because she knows I'm zoo, so how she manages to miss all the clues, I don't know. Perhaps she does not wamt to see them.

Back