How to start with an animal

I want to sleep with a female dog and want some help on doing so as I have never done this so I would like any help or advice you can give like how do you get a dog to accept it and how do you prepare them and what breed is good as I’m interested in a Labrador or German Shepard?

so, you're asking how to have sex with a dog before even getting said dog? getting one and letting her grow up might be a good start

I want to sleep with a female dog and want some help on doing so as I have never done this so I would like any help or advice you can give like how do you get a dog to accept it and how do you prepare them and what breed is good as I’m interested in a Labrador or German Shepard?
Sleeping with dogs is always a challenge for both male or female. You need about 3 times bigger bed than what you would normally use for just yourself, because a dog is able to stretch and spread to unimaginable lengths. Moreover they tend to slowly push you off the bed usually by laying down between you and the wall and pushing with all 4 legs. They will do their best to look absolutely adorable and cute afterwards to confuse you. But honestly they just want your bed. Sneaky bastards. Your dog will accept your bed as theirs pretty much from the beginning, as soon as the puppy can jump high enough, you will not get them off the bed. If it is a short haired dog, then they may even sleep under the blanket with you. You will naturally try to not disturb a sleeping dog, because they are warm and cute, so you will end up in pain from not being able to move for hours while your dog sleeps next to you comfortably. On top of that you will be forcefully waken up several time with a paw in your face. :ROFLMAO:
If your question is more about sex, then there is a How to section in the forum and literally the 7th thread is this:
:gsd_wink:

Sleeping with dogs is always a challenge for both male or female. You need about 3 times bigger bed than what you would normally use for just yourself, because a dog is able to stretch and spread to unimaginable lengths. Moreover they tend to slowly push you off the bed usually by laying down between you and the wall and pushing with all 4 legs. They will do their best to look absolutely adorable and cute afterwards to confuse you. But honestly they just want your bed. Sneaky bastards. Your dog will accept your bed as theirs pretty much from the beginning, as soon as the puppy can jump high enough, you will not get them off the bed. If it is a short haired dog, then they may even sleep under the blanket with you. You will naturally try to not disturb a sleeping dog, because they are warm and cute, so you will end up in pain from not being able to move for hours while your dog sleeps next to you comfortably. On top of that you will be forcefully waken up several time with a paw in your face. :ROFLMAO:
If your question is more about sex, then there is a How to section in the forum and literally the 7th thread is this:
:gsd_wink:
imagine sleeping in a one person bed with two german shepherd-sized dogs.. we managed for 4 years and there were mornings i got up pretty broken, i still wouldn't change a thing

Reactions: pes
Back