How to: Sow

Zooguy1988

Tourist
Hello folks.
A good friend of mine and me got a pet sow today. Sure at first she is a pet but we are both curious about having Sex with her.

Are there some of you guys here that have got any tips on how to teach her to like it?

Some Details: She's one month old now and when she get's her pussy just gently rubbed she stands still or takes a step back against that finger, never trying to get away from it!

Would love to hear some tipps and tricks! :)

I am going to repeat what I have said a few times elsewhere. Teaching/training animals for sex takes away free will. If you train her, she may just end up tolerating the sex because there will be a reward in the end. The same way a dog will let you trim their nails, clean ears, take a blood sample withstanding the obvious discomfort because there is a reward in the end. Never use training methods for sex.
Also one month is way too young for anything sexual. Do not be too horny and at least wait for her to grow up.

Think you got me wrong or I have posted it not clear enough (what is probably the case when I read my post again).
We don't want to teach her actually, I am pretty much looking for a way to "make her like it".... If she won't tolerate it we won't do anything at all that is granted.

What I pretty much mean is some way to make her learn she still can decide but at the same time let her know it's nothing bad or even something pleasurable! :)

If she doesn't want to have sex, she just want Stand still. But when she Is in heat, she Will enjoy your dick. I would love to see your lady, can you post some photos or videos?

Let's first address the elephant in the room... one month old and you're already trying to be sexual with her? Big Yikes! Sows generally do not go into their first heat until 5 or 6 months old. Afterwards they'll go into heat every 21 days and will only be receptive for 1-2 days while in heat. Farmers often breed on the first heat, but me personally I'd wait until she's 1-2 years old and pretty much fully grown.

Second thing is that you "cannot teach her to like it." She either does want sex or she does not. Most sows get pretty damn horny during their heat cycle and probably wouldn't mind a little relief. But out of heat I tend to see them just put up with sex, or flat out reject it. Which, if you want to be an ethical zoo, is something you should avoid. Bestiality should always be mutual enjoyment. Every sow is different though, and they'll each have their own personality.

Interesting that suddenly an almost 1yo post comes back up :D
To calm you all down: Nothing but a little touching has happened to her before her first heat! :)

If she doesn't want to have sex, she just want Stand still. But when she Is in heat, she Will enjoy your dick. I would love to see your lady, can you post some photos or yes wait, when she is in heat, she will love to have your cock in the cunt.

Back