How To Prepare For Receiving Anal From A Boar

I’m just putting it out there so someone who has experience can comment, i heard it’s not good to do, but i feel like with the right preparation for a couple months, your both can become a more suitable hole.

I have no experience with dogs, but I do with men. It would probably be more healthy for the dog if you douche before having anal sex.

i believe if you are experienced on big anal play (big dildos or fisting), you should be fine

i am unaware of anyone in this forum who actually has done anal with a boar

You don't have to prepare for width but practice with a long toy will help you learn relax your sigmoid (like a sphincter inside). Otherwise you might not get past 5 inches or so inside.

If you can get past the sigmoid to the end of the descending colon then you should be able to reach something like 12 inches into yourself with a thin and flexible toy.

I think a pig penis will be able to make it even deeper on its own. I don't have experience getting into the transverse colon or ascending colon but I also haven't heard of people getting voluntary control over that area like you can with the sigmoid by practicing. Probably you're as prepared as you are going to be. You can always test things out with a thin and very long toy like the kind you can get here: https://siliconenozzles.com/search?q=deep+throat&options[prefix]=last

Start with cleaning yourself. A quick douch/enema will be great. Boars are very heavy so it'll be necessary to have an experienced handler. You can see in some commercial videos that a tunnel is used so the weight of the boar isn't on the receiving partner. Then the partner can experience the fun without being squished.

If you can get past the sigmoid to the end of the descending colon then you should be able to reach something like 12 inches into yourself with a thin and flexible toy.

I think a pig penis will be able to make it even deeper on its own. I don't have experience getting into the transverse colon or ascending colon but I also haven't heard of people getting voluntary control over that area like you can with the sigmoid by practicing. Probably you're as prepared as you are going to be. You can always test things out with a thin and very long toy like the kind you can get here: https://siliconenozzles.com/search?q=deep+throat&options[prefix]=last

From what I have heard from people with actual experience , if you are in a situation with one of the large breeds and present yourself to be mounted it won't take a boar long to get the hint, they will begin by rooting between your legs and if you stand for that get ready! You are about to be mounted and bred. The weight of a large boar on top of you puts him in total control over you and you won't be able get free so get ready to receive a long slow and powerful copulation and getting inseminated with a huge amount of semen

It's very possible to go past the sigmoid, and even the pubo rectalis (up the descending and into the transverse), but it takes practice, patience and perseverence. And, if possible, a skilled mentor. The important thing is to convince the muscular restrictions to relax and let something go through. Once they have learned that, they simply open up and let the fist/hand/arm through. . If you force it past, it will clamp down and resist. I have been fisting since I was 20 and regularly take entire arms. (and yes, no issues with incontinence) Provided the top is sensible, rather than overly fast at first, it is a nice long slide and then the potential for hours of arm fucking.
I recommend starting with a 24 inch thin double dildo and gently inserting and letting each "doorway" open of its own volition. An excellent lube is needed too. Once everything is used to that going in full length, then gradually increase the width. It can take months and months. But then there are others who simply love the ass play and open like a red rose.

It's very possible to go past the sigmoid, and even the pubo rectalis (up the descending and into the transverse), but it takes practice, patience and perseverence. And, if possible, a skilled mentor. The important thing is to convince the muscular restrictions to relax and let something go through. Once they have learned that, they simply open up and let the fist/hand/arm through. . If you force it past, it will clamp down and resist. I have been fisting since I was 20 and regularly take entire arms. (and yes, no issues with incontinence) Provided the top is sensible, rather than overly fast at first, it is a nice long slide and then the potential for hours of arm fucking.
I recommend starting with a 24 inch thin double dildo and gently inserting and letting each "doorway" open of its own volition. An excellent lube is needed too. Once everything is used to that going in full length, then gradually increase the width. It can take months and months. But then there are others who simply love the ass play and open like a red rose.
How much voluntary control do you have with the junction between the descending colon entering the traverse colon?

How much voluntary control do you have with the junction between the descending colon entering the traverse colon?
It's not a matter of voluntary control, i cannot open and close it at will like I can the external sphinctre muscles. But I can feel it relax and accept a hand and arm or very large dildos (i play with ones that are more than 4" across). You get used to the stretching and opening feeling and the body gets used to relaxing and accepting it. From what I have seen, all the problems start when unnecessary force is used. In my experience if someone is fisting me for the first time, then it can take a little longer to relax than with someone I regularly play with. When I am with a regular partner then everything opens out and the hand and arm slides right up to the shoulder at the very beginning. As ever, the mind is the most active sexual organ!

Back