How to initiate sex, and satisfy a female dog ?

tetsubō

Tourist
My good girl is around 3 years old, a mid sized dog, and has a healthy and regular heat cycle for her breed and age.
However, whenever she goes into heat she becomes very quiet and clingy, not being herself, and i would really like to help her out : )
Yet, im female and unsure if using toys on her would be good or safe, and honestly would appreciate some tips!

Thanks!

Hello @tetsubō ,

that's an interesting approach and quite rare to read about. It is great that you actually want to satisfy and ease your female dogs life and emotional well-being.

I'm sure @pes or one of the others will link you the "collected how-to copulate" discussions, but those aside from my long experience:

First of all: hygienic clean toys of an adequate size and length are acceptable and no physical problem. Female dogs tend to love somewhat "warmer" toys from my experience, so heat them up a bit with hot water while cleaning them thoroughly. Please keep your fingers clean (wash directly before you start any "internal" touching) and don't use fingers with too long or sharp nails. If they are well-rounded and short, this shouldn't present any problems. You don't need to file down all finger nails, two to three neighbored fingers are enough, if you are okay with the use of those regularly for this task. (I guess you - as a human female - handle the topic comparable for yourself.)

Your female dog has a clitoris which sits not on the surface (the skin on the edge and end of the vagina does not have much nerve endings in it, it's different to a human vagina). It sits in a secondary cavity at the end in direction of the belly and is separated by a thin and sensitive skin and flesh array. The clitoris lays ~1-1,5 cm deep from the surface area and is highly sensitive. Sensitive enough so you could stimulate her from the outside if you know how and where, but not as precisely as "internally".

If you want to stimulate your dog girl without toys, that's well possible. Toys are a possibility but no necessity. Neither is a penis. I usually get my dog girl to climax easier and quicker via finger stimulation than via penis, as fingers are more precise and adjustable. And neither of us has always an interest on "full copulations", as such fingering is a fine way to keep both participants happy without using the penis.

Suggestion: buy a small bottle of water-based (silicone free) lubricant without "hot, cool, mint" additives, as this not only allows for an even more enjoyable activity on both sides, but stimulates the female dogs internal vaginal tissue a bit as well without negative effects. From my experience this raises the sensitivity a bit and reduces the stressing or overstimulating.

A female dog will / might hump you just like a male counterpart if stimulated, to get her "rocks off". You can stimulate her with the fingers, while she humps, as long as you don't hurt her accidentally. If you take a position which allows comfortable positioning for you both, it will not disturb or hinder much.

Female dogs can orgasm quite a few times in row, but they often get more sensitive over time. Don't overdo it. In heat they are hormonally "programmed" to basically show interest at any time.. but this does not resemble their mental wish to "be active" all the time. Different aspects play a role here. This means that you don't need to get your dog to climax twelve times a day if she is in heat. It depends on your dog and you to differ between "hormonal enforced interest" and "plain interest of her".

Climax can be very variable for them, even for the same dog, but I am sure you will learn about this if she shows interest in your activities.

Regarding toys: they are a funny thing and can add something to your activities, but neither is it needed to use "canine penis" shaped or inflatable toys, nor is it suggested to use overly big toys. From my experience even very small, flexible and nopped / riled sleeves which fit your finger can add more stimulation than a whole dildo with vibration & co. through the precise usage. Water based lubricant recommended.

Toys with varying shape and a length, which is acceptable for your dog girl, are even more stimulating than smooth long dildos. The surface does a lot of stimulation if it varies or has little bumps, riles, whatever. No abstractly or dangerous concepts should be used.

I suggest under 16 cm / 6,3 inch in length of the toys, 12 cm / 4,7 inch with around 3,5 to 4 cm diameter is absolutely enough for stimulation of mid-sized dog girls, as the receptive areas are mostly in the first three inches of the inside.

For the dog it doesn't matter if the toy is 4 or 7 inch, as long as it stimulates just the right areas and in the right speed / intervals.
And this comes from your handling of the toys, not the length or diameter itself. Vibrating toys from my experience have a lower effect on dog girls than on human females due to the separated and "shielded" clitoris on dogs.

Your fingers are absolutely fine. Vary the stimulation, don't overdo it. Dogs are not "primitive sexual animals" in this regard (most mammals ain't, but humans tend to think this about them..), they can show and decide about how good something feels, how enjoyable it is.

A hint: you can very well stimulate and on the same time stroke, pet, cuddle your dog girl, if you lay on the bed and she lays (in the same direction) on your side, while rolling on your back. Her head will - depending on size differences - be in your head or neck area and you can cuddle onto her, while your dog-near arm is below or behind her head, able to caress her and your other arm including hand and fingers is free and able to stimulate her body and intimate parts.

Another aspect: go on a walk with her before you show her your interest in such activities. This prevents "accidents". And after your play time it is suggested to go on a walk again, but with some minutes to chill and rest after your play time before you go on a walk again.

Learn to communicate and read her body and facial signs (depending on how well this works right now). She might be wondering, surprised, interested, uninterested, unsure.. All is possible. But you can always give her belly rubs and carefully experiment with "what does she like - and where". Respect her decisions and don't force her to anything. She has to decide.

Another thing: in heat she might be more interested, that's for sure (hormonally driven). But if she enjoys your time, she might as well wish such play time with you after heat cycles. Dogs are not made to "just breed for offspring", they often enjoy their sexual aspects as well out of heat, if they know that this is possible and without danger / pain for them. I assume it would be great for your dog girl, if you don't decline her such aspects if she found interest in it, even after her heat cycle ended.

Each dog is different, so keep in mind that you might collect different experiences. That's absolutely fine. Ah, and in heat you might have an interest to keep a paper towel below her to lower the amount of pink to red droplets everywhere, but that's personal decision.

Hello @tetsubō ,

that's an interesting approach and quite rare to read about. It is great that you actually want to satisfy and ease your female dogs life and emotional well-being.

I'm sure @pes or one of the others will link you the "collected how-to copulate" discussions, but those aside from my long experience:

First of all: hygienic clean toys of an adequate size and length are acceptable and no physical problem. Female dogs tend to love somewhat "warmer" toys from my experience, so heat them up a bit with hot water while cleaning them thoroughly. Please keep your fingers clean (wash directly before you start any "internal" touching) and don't use fingers with too long or sharp nails. If they are well-rounded and short, this shouldn't present any problems. You don't need to file down all finger nails, two to three neighbored fingers are enough, if you are okay with the use of those regularly for this task. (I guess you - as a human female - handle the topic comparable for yourself.)

Your female dog has a clitoris which sits not on the surface (the skin on the edge and end of the vagina does not have much nerve endings in it, it's different to a human vagina). It sits in a secondary cavity at the end in direction of the belly and is separated by a thin and sensitive skin and flesh array. The clitoris lays ~1-1,5 cm deep from the surface area and is highly sensitive. Sensitive enough so you could stimulate her from the outside if you know how and where, but not as precisely as "internally".

If you want to stimulate your dog girl without toys, that's well possible. Toys are a possibility but no necessity. Neither is a penis. I usually get my dog girl to climax easier and quicker via finger stimulation than via penis, as fingers are more precise and adjustable. And neither of us has always an interest on "full copulations", as such fingering is a fine way to keep both participants happy without using the penis.

Suggestion: buy a small bottle of water-based (silicone free) lubricant without "hot, cool, mint" additives, as this not only allows for an even more enjoyable activity on both sides, but stimulates the female dogs internal vaginal tissue a bit as well without negative effects. From my experience this raises the sensitivity a bit and reduces the stressing or overstimulating.

A female dog will / might hump you just like a male counterpart if stimulated, to get her "rocks off". You can stimulate her with the fingers, while she humps, as long as you don't hurt her accidentally. If you take a position which allows comfortable positioning for you both, it will not disturb or hinder much.

Female dogs can orgasm quite a few times in row, but they often get more sensitive over time. Don't overdo it. In heat they are hormonally "programmed" to basically show interest at any time.. but this does not resemble their mental wish to "be active" all the time. Different aspects play a role here. This means that you don't need to get your dog to climax twelve times a day if she is in heat. It depends on your dog and you to differ between "hormonal enforced interest" and "plain interest of her".

Climax can be very variable for them, even for the same dog, but I am sure you will learn about this if she shows interest in your activities.

Regarding toys: they are a funny thing and can add something to your activities, but neither is it needed to use "canine penis" shaped or inflatable toys, nor is it suggested to use overly big toys. From my experience even very small, flexible and nopped / riled sleeves which fit your finger can add more stimulation than a whole dildo with vibration & co. through the precise usage. Water based lubricant recommended.

Toys with varying shape and a length, which is acceptable for your dog girl, are even more stimulating than smooth long dildos. The surface does a lot of stimulation if it varies or has little bumps, riles, whatever. No abstractly or dangerous concepts should be used.

I suggest under 16 cm / 6,3 inch in length of the toys, 12 cm / 4,7 inch with around 3,5 to 4 cm diameter is absolutely enough for stimulation of mid-sized dog girls, as the receptive areas are mostly in the first three inches of the inside.

For the dog it doesn't matter if the toy is 4 or 7 inch, as long as it stimulates just the right areas and in the right speed / intervals.
And this comes from your handling of the toys, not the length or diameter itself. Vibrating toys from my experience have a lower effect on dog girls than on human females due to the separated and "shielded" clitoris on dogs.

Your fingers are absolutely fine. Vary the stimulation, don't overdo it. Dogs are not "primitive sexual animals" in this regard (most mammals ain't, but humans tend to think this about them..), they can show and decide about how good something feels, how enjoyable it is.

A hint: you can very well stimulate and on the same time stroke, pet, cuddle your dog girl, if you lay on the bed and she lays (in the same direction) on your side, while rolling on your back. Her head will - depending on size differences - be in your head or neck area and you can cuddle onto her, while your dog-near arm is below or behind her head, able to caress her and your other arm including hand and fingers is free and able to stimulate her body and intimate parts.

Another aspect: go on a walk with her before you show her your interest in such activities. This prevents "accidents". And after your play time it is suggested to go on a walk again, but with some minutes to chill and rest after your play time before you go on a walk again.

Learn to communicate and read her body and facial signs (depending on how well this works right now). She might be wondering, surprised, interested, uninterested, unsure.. All is possible. But you can always give her belly rubs and carefully experiment with "what does she like - and where". Respect her decisions and don't force her to anything. She has to decide.

Another thing: in heat she might be more interested, that's for sure (hormonally driven). But if she enjoys your time, she might as well wish such play time with you after heat cycles. Dogs are not made to "just breed for offspring", they often enjoy their sexual aspects as well out of heat, if they know that this is possible and without danger / pain for them. I assume it would be great for your dog girl, if you don't decline her such aspects if she found interest in it, even after her heat cycle ended.

Each dog is different, so keep in mind that you might collect different experiences. That's absolutely fine. Ah, and in heat you might have an interest to keep a paper towel below her to lower the amount of pink to red droplets everywhere, but that's personal decision.
oh gosh, thank you so much Okami! This was extremely informative, and will definitely serve to help : ) Thanks again !!

Back