How to have a two-dog house without all the puppies?

Someone gets it. I believe it has to the interdiction of testosterone. So in the wider sense it’s hormonal.
i have nothing to back this up, but i think it's not testosterone. maybe something specific to dog ejaculate?
sex with a human typically won't shorten the heat cycle, i did plenty of "testing".
These fucking male dogs are more hysterical than females. LoL males...
yeah, having the "you" part of your personality completely overridden by pheromones doesn't sound fun.

i have nothing to back this up, but i think it's not testosterone. maybe something specific to dog ejaculate?
sex with a human typically won't shorten the heat cycle, i did plenty of "testing".

yeah, having the "you" part of your personality completely overridden by pheromones doesn't sound fun.
We are also not the same species. So things will vary. I do know the addition of whatever T or hormones in general does calm the opposite gender beyond copulation alone.have to find the article I have seen who knows how long ago

Either your GF could get a gay dog, or you could get a lesbian dog. Now, as to how you're gonna tell a dog is gay, IDK.

In Australia we have whats called a "bitches box" where the female dog is kept while in heat, if you don't want to breed her that time around.

Just means you need to keep an eye out for the signs and get her separated before heat kicks in and the male dog beats you to it.

Back