How to get my dog to want sexual activity

catcorso

Lurker
I have been into zoo for awhile since my younger years. I have even had a German Shepard that pretty much solidified my want for zoo lol. He had no issue from day one with sexual activity’s. Now my new dog whom is 4 seems like he just wants nothing to do with that. When I come home and hold his knot in his sheath he will grow but after that he starts barking in a way that says stop. With that he shows no indication of wanting any sexual fun. Is there something I am doing wrong or something I can do to encourage that relationship? Any help is appreciated. Also if it’s not meant to happen than it is what it is. He is still my loving big dog.

you might want to check out the educational's and how do's section for better results. this section is for introductions ONLY!;)

you don't "get him to want sexual activity". he's either interested or he's not and that's that... him straight up barking at you (instead of anything less intense like simply moving away) seems like a pretty solid "not interested".

also how new is new for you? some dogs take a bit to settle in... maybe he'll change his stance on the matter once he's more comfortable. getting your stuff touched in a place you don't yet call home might be a bit "too much" or even traumatic.

you don't "get him to want sexual activity". he's either interested or he's not and that's that... him straight up barking at you (instead of anything less intense like simply moving away) seems like a pretty solid "not interested".

also how new is new for you? some dogs take a bit to settle in... maybe he'll change his stance on the matter once he's more comfortable. getting your stuff touched in a place you don't yet call home might be a bit "too much" or even traumatic.
I don’t push the issue if he isn’t down. I test the waters and back off if he lets me know. I’m not aggressive in the matter. I’ve had him since a puppy so he has been in my home/life since 11 weeks old.

I have been into zoo for awhile since my younger years. I have even had a German Shepard that pretty much solidified my want for zoo lol. He had no issue from day one with sexual activity’s. Now my new dog whom is 4 seems like he just wants nothing to do with that. When I come home and hold his knot in his sheath he will grow but after that he starts barking in a way that says stop. With that he shows no indication of wanting any sexual fun. Is there something I am doing wrong or something I can do to encourage that relationship? Any help is appreciated. Also if it’s not meant to happen than it is what it is. He is still my loving big dog.
As I just told someone else with the same question, show him some hot doggie-sex videos.
After that, doggie will be all over you.

He is too old! Be careful because they will bite you.

These feelings and trust must be earned and established young (around 1 year)

I think he barking because he's excited, anxious and happy to see you. Focus on playing with him and building a relationship with him and the rest will fall into place. It sounds like he's not really in the mood when you come home, try playing fetch or whatever he likes right when you come home and build your friendship. Wait until he's less excited to start anything sexual with him. He might be a "on his terms" type of dog, try to recognize his body language and know when he's relaxed and possibly in the mood. Take things slow with pets, tickling and massaging. He just might not see you as sexual yet, just give it time and let him set the pase. You said you got him when he was 4? He might of went though something that in his life that has given him boundary issues. Also his knot might hurt his sheath, some dogs don't like to get hard or be touched while they are in their sheath.

I think he barking because he's excited, anxious and happy to see you. Focus on playing with him and building a relationship with him and the rest will fall into place. It sounds like he's not really in the mood when you come home, try playing fetch or whatever he likes right when you come home and build your friendship. Wait until he's less excited to start anything sexual with him. He might be a "on his terms" type of dog, try to recognize his body language and know when he's relaxed and possibly in the mood. Take things slow with pets, tickling and massaging. He just might not see you as sexual yet, just give it time and let him set the pase. You said you got him when he was 4? He might of went though something that in his life that has given him boundary issues. Also his knot might hurt his sheath, some dogs don't like to get hard or be touched while they are in their sheath.
Boundary issues learned when he was younger. Yes, that's a good point. I'm sure dogs have formative years just like humans do.

Back