How to get knotted

hghlbbrt

Tourist
I finally got to try my first knotting last Thursday. The dog was so into it - insanely hot experience. Big Shepherd mix with a big cock. However, as it started to knot, I panicked and it was trying to get out so I pulled it out as it was pretty big and knotting me and ruptured my ass really badly. Going to the doc today.

SO - any advice on how to get knotted safely by a big k9 cock would be really appreciated!

UPDATE: Doc said it's just very bruised and to give it a week and I'd be good to go again. Whew!

Last edited:
#1 don't panic... Your ass can take more than the sphincter you just tore...

Other than that, practice with toys. Be prepared.

I'm curious what you're gonna tell the doc, though?

That I got overeager in the bedroom and leave it at that. Lol.

So this dog is big - over 100lbs. If it knots inside of me, even if it's painful, it won't actually rip me or cause damage right?

How do you know when to let it out?

That I got overeager in the bedroom and leave it at that. Lol.

So this dog is big - over 100lbs. If it knots inside of me, even if it's painful, it won't actually rip me or cause damage right?

How do you know when to let it out?
Well it depends on what you're used to... If he tears you up like that he may just be too big for you, yet.

The knot will shrink, eventually.

Well it depends on what you're used to... If he tears you up like that he may just be too big for you, yet.

The knot will shrink, eventually.

The damage came because I pulled it out while it was at its biggest.

I know it'll shrink but how do I know, in the moment, when it's safe to take out?

Sometimes dogs pull out on their own. You've got to be able to let it out when its at its biggest. Probably wouldn't hurt to stretch your ass out first. Even if you can take something that big, it hurts when they pull it out and stretches your ass that far all at once.

Sometimes dogs pull out on their own. You've got to be able to let it out when its at its biggest. Probably wouldn't hurt to stretch your ass out first. Even if you can take something that big, it hurts when they pull it out and stretches your ass that far all at once.

Can't you clinch and hold it in and\or hold the dog until it's a bit smaller and you're ready for it to come out?

Can't you clinch and hold it in and\or hold the dog until it's a bit smaller and you're ready for it to come out?
You can try to keep him from turning or dismounting. Doesn't always work. If you plan to wait for the knot to shrink, it could be 20-30 minutes. Best to be able to stretch that far to make sure you don't have to go to the doc again.

You can try to keep him from turning or dismounting. Doesn't always work. If you plan to wait for the knot to shrink, it could be 20-30 minutes. Best to be able to stretch that far to make sure you don't have to go to the doc again.

Fair point. I have someone that will be helping keep the dog in place. I wonder if part of it was also that I was rushing and probably clinched up, if I had to guess.

Fair point. I have someone that will be helping keep the dog in place. I wonder if part of it was also that I was rushing and probably clinched up, if I had to guess.
Maybe, but if you don't stretch your hole out first, its still gonna hurt when he pulls out, even if you can take something that size and don't rip. I'd just make sure I could fit something that size in my ass first just to be safe. Shepherd is a big dog.

Maybe, but if you don't stretch your hole out first, its still gonna hurt when he pulls out, even if you can take something that size and don't rip. I'd just make sure I could fit something that size in my ass first just to be safe. Shepherd is a big dog.

You're right. I have toys that I use to practice but it's good advice. I'll keep using them to practice more.

Back