How to get bitch in heat to lay still long enough to please her?

munis84

Lurker
My bitch is in her third heat now. I did nothing with her during her first one, and her second she would have me enter her only to thrust against my finger until she reached orgasm, but only if I was lying immediately under her which involved me being stepped on and scratched while she was doing her thing, i was okay with it to teach her about pleasure but I don't want to do that all the time.

I've seen videos with pitches that would happily lie on their back to be masturbated or full intercourse, but when I try to do something like that she gets over stimulated and jumps up to lick me or something before she reaches orgasm. How do I train her to stay still long enough for me to get her off properly? I'm not trying to have sex with her yet or anything, just fingering for now. She is only interested in doing this sort of thing during heat so I only have a few days to train her each heat.

She also whimpers when excited, very loudly. I'm afraid others are going to hear and think I'm abusing her or something, though I doubt there is much I can do to stop that.

Last edited:
Missionary is something that a lot of zoos struggle with including myself, when it comes to our canine girls. Some will never like it, some can warm up to it on their own terms, some will like it right off the bat. I even know a dog that likes missionary more than doggy style.

The thing is, she has to warm up to it on her own terms, it's not necessarily something you can "train" a girl to want. You could only train them to put up with it, but doing so is very unethical! Remember, a healthy zoo relationship means that the animal gets to choose whether or not sexual activities occur.

She might be jumping up because she's uncomfortable and might rather you get her off while she is standing up, I can't say if that's the case or not? But standing for sex is their natural default position to be in. I'd say, try to get her into sex before you try new positions. Learn about her body language, and stop all advances if she's uncomfortable.

It might be an age thing too. I think that the girls have to be real sure of themselves to be relaxed enough for missionary.

About the time my girl was getting into missionary I noticed she would lie on her back on the grass in the yard. She had accepted being on her back was safe.

Back