How to approach someone about Zoo?

Hi there! I'm new here (and if this isn't the place for that kind of posting, I'm sorry!)

The thing is: I'm really into mares and I would love to make more zoo friends. Currently I only chat with a friend from another state, far away from me.
Recently I found a gym buddy who likes horses a lot. His family into breeding and selling horses and stuff. I'd like to approach and "check" if he's into zoo too but I don't know how.
Also, he's a lawyer, so it gets a little bit more complicated haha. But I'd love to have a gym bud and zoo bud too, tho share dumbbells and mare pussies you know?

So, does anyone have an idea how to approach him without loosing a friendship and making awkward?

Hi there! I'm new here (and if this isn't the place for that kind of posting, I'm sorry!)

The thing is: I'm really into mares and I would love to make more zoo friends. Currently I only chat with a friend from another state, far away from me.
Recently I found a gym buddy who likes horses a lot. His family into breeding and selling horses and stuff. I'd like to approach and "check" if he's into zoo too but I don't know how.
Also, he's a lawyer, so it gets a little bit more complicated haha. But I'd love to have a gym bud and zoo bud too, tho share dumbbells and mare pussies you know?

So, does anyone have an idea how to approach him without loosing a friendship and making awkward?

Yeah just don't. I understand the impulse, believe me, I do. It's very lonely not being able to be your real self around even your closest friends, but trust me, I've shared before and the best outcome that came of it is just that we never talked about it again. Be content with talking to like minded strangers.

Asking directly probably isn't a good idea. However, you can still try and test the waters by bringing up the topic in a non-suspicious way and seeing how he reacts.
How you do that is something you need to figure out, since you're the one who knows him. But since his family does horse breeding you could show interest and ask how it works and if he has ever watched it or even helped with it or so and watch his reaction.

I guess it's all about being subtle in a way that isn't suspicious but also in a way that, if he is indeed zoo, he can catch onto. Might take some time to come to a final conclusion though.

Simply put let him invite you over to help with the horses and see where things go from there. Never ask zoo questions in public it will most likely backfire and get you into a whole lot of hot water after all as a lawyer he has his reputation to consider and their might be prying ears nearby. Just don't ask. Let the relationship grow naturally. who knows you might even find he is really into you.

thank you guys. I've had some interesting feedback here. I'll try to think about a subtle conversation in a context and start from there.
I'll let you guys know if it works ;)

Most welcome buddy! Always willing to help someone out so the don't step in it as the saying goes. No need to voluntarily put your neck in noose. Indeed always were zoo is concerned subtle is best. I look forward to seeing how things progress, I hope it goes down a fun, playful, fulfilling road! I hope you are most well and things go in your favor always! Playing with horses is a most awesome experience. Plus they can be some very willing, accepting, warm, loving companions. I hope you have most awesome Monday!

Back