How tall are you?

MrsK9Duke was 4'10" as well. Don't let that height hold you back with larger dogs because it didn't slow her down with our very large German Shepherd. Hope you find you enjoy it as much as she did as well.
Thank you! I do think I might avoid great Dane height for awhile ;) as I will need to build up and ease my way in.

Thank you! I do think I might avoid great Dane height for awhile ;) as I will need to build up and ease my way in.
It's not the height you have to worry about on a great dane. At 4'10", my previous dane could have lined up with you still standing. Bent over the back of a couch maybe.
No. with a dane, there are bigger... things to worry about. 😉

Love this question! One of the of the first questions I ask when chatting with someone for the first time....not to qualify them, but to genuinely find the natural fit and shape intriguing and sexy. I’m 6’5” and a big guy(healthy) from head to shoulders to feet. Typically date smaller/petite girls, dated a few nice tall girls, but have had an itch for older mature women lately.... natural curves + confidence to try whatever

Love this question! One of the of the first questions I ask when chatting with someone for the first time....not to qualify them, but to genuinely find the natural fit and shape intriguing and sexy. I’m 6’5” and a big guy(healthy) from head to shoulders to feet. Typically date smaller/petite girls, dated a few nice tall girls, but have had an itch for older mature women lately.... natural curves + confidence to try whatever
With age I found myself more attracted to older mature women, even tough I have had girlfriends much younger than I am, like 20, 23 years gap, but I find older ladies a bit more deep and challenging, which is very stimulating in many ways...

Back