How strong is your instinct?

Instinct strength

• "I cant see beyond whats in from of me". (No instinct)

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • "I feel a tingle still do danger anyways" (minor amount used)

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • "My spidey senses are tingling" (moderate)

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • "My dreams are my eyes/ears" (medium/high)

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • "Is this the power of ultra instinct?" (Highest caliber)

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Sometimes we have those times where we predict the future of something or someone. Could be a last conversation or hidden dangers maybe a stroke of hidden luck. Dreams that have a weird way of being true. Sometimes when we close our eyes and open our hearts we know what someones intention is

This is a poll no need to sling mud its for fun. 😊

Edit: i misspelled front on option 1.

Last edited:
I mean, there was this one time were I felt incredibly uneasy like something was gone or missing, but after frantically search my house I found nothing amiss. Later that day I found out there had been a series of break ins and robberies the previous night. Some people had stolen things from a bunch of houses and even a church. They were soon caught after they tried to sell the stolen goods on the town's Facebook marketplace page.

I mean, there was this one time were I felt incredibly uneasy like something was gone or missing, but after frantically search my house I found nothing amiss. Later that day I found out there had been a series of break ins and robberies the previous night. Some people had stolen things from a bunch of houses and even a church. They were soon caught after they tried to sell the stolen goods on the town's Facebook marketplace page.
So you knew something was wrong but it was in your area just not you personally

I almost never have useful premonitions, they're almost always dejá vú.

I have odd predictive type dreams. The problem is is that I usually don’t realize what the dream was trying to tell me until after the fact. Or I could just be making associations from my experiences to my dreams.

I have odd predictive type dreams. The problem is is that I usually don’t realize what the dream was trying to tell me until after the fact. Or I could just be making associations from my experiences to my dreams.
Those are known as prophetic dreams, on very rare occasions I'll have them too.

I think most people have a fairly strong intuition, but the key is whether or not you are able to tune in and listen to it

I often have dejavue (spelling way off and spell checker not finding it), but I don't get that feeling until AFTER it happens and I feel that it has already happened.

Once in a blue moon I will have a dream, and then some time later it will really happen, but it is rare.

I've been pretty intuitive my whole life and very sensitive to etheric stuff like energies of others, human and non-human. Other things as well that I dont want to say here because this generally isn't a very spiritually minded forum and I don't like being accused of lying.

I'd like to chat with those other folks that selected the last poll option 🙂
I chose the last one because there are times where I could predict negative outcomes with frightening accuracy. (From dreams mainly)

That's why I say I always hate when I'm right 😅.
There's also that sinking feeling or cut feeling that feels cold when you know someone cuts you out of their life.

My instincts are usually pretty good and I try and follow them most of the time. I admit there’s times I let things get in the way of that though.

I chose the last one because there are times where I could predict negative outcomes with frightening accuracy. (From dreams mainly)

That's why I say I always hate when I'm right 😅.
There's also that sinking feeling or cut feeling that feels cold when you know someone cuts you out of their life.
Has that intuitive ability helped you see into other types of situations too or has it mainly been with human relations?

Have you ever experienced visions of future events that didn't make sense until it happened at a later date?

Has that intuitive ability helped you see into other types of situations too or has it mainly been with human relations?

Have you ever experienced visions of future events that didn't make sense until it happened at a later date?

Other situations I can't control where I feel interference will make it happen more faster.

I mostly receive signs not actual hard things. It just needs something important a key element in order to tie the event that only you would know.

I can read people without even trying.

developed the skill during my years as a Marijuana wholesaler. 🎶 You got to....
Know when to hold em , know when to show em , know when to walk away , and know when to run
🎶

Back