How smart are you?

How smart are you?

• Extremely Smart: I got a physics PhD at age 4

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Highly Smart: I question everything and can contemplate deep systematic/metaphysical ideas

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • Moderately Smart: I use big words and am quite witty with my co-workers at Wendy’s

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • Low Smart: I can spell the word industrialization if I think REALLY hard

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Dumber Than A Brick: I still eat dirt at age 30 and can’t locate my hands

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Errrrr: *Chimpanzee Screaming*

Votes: 20 17.1%

• Total voters
Kill a man’s dog on his own property and you could find yourself buried in the hills.
Then call the sheriff two weeks later and tell him what happened and he understands. What movie is that one?
I saw that trailer years ago, and honestly didn't make it past the first few seconds because of the dog getting shot.
But I just watched the entire trailer, and I may have slept on this one to be honest.

People in movies getting murdered I can handle, but animals.........eh, it hits differently lol

I saw that trailer years ago, and honestly didn't make it past the first few seconds because of the dog getting shot.
But I just watched the entire trailer, and I may have slept on this one to be honest.

People in movies getting murdered I can handle, but animals.........eh, it hits differently lol
It most definitely does. Been through something like that. The movies relate. The only reason i bother to make it through them.

I tested in the Very Superior range when I tried to get in to MENSA. That was decades ago, and I know I’ve slipped a lot since then.

I am well known at work for solving disputes with coworkers, adjusting schedules for product efficiency and having my boss come to me for advice. Also my friends are aware that I think heavily on random philosophical or metaphysical questions. Which due tend to scare them. So I consider myself highly smart.

Although sometimes when Im lost in thought I forget where I was going or what I was doing lol

Smart enough to find out when people try to manipulate or deceive me. And to keep receiving excellent exams in the University. Pretty enough, I would say.
That's the type of girl that's worth it. Nobody needs a girl who can be manipulated or deceived as she can never be yours truly. Uni is too easy these days :) Yeah the beach makes everything!

Am I still the only one with a PhD at age 2 actually? The option has a wrong age - how unfortunate. I actually finished high school still inside the womb and communicated with the outside world by using rhythmic kicking as a new morse code variant I myself invented.
I was exactly the same...I think we may be lost twins! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back