How secretive are you? What does it take to open up?

I'm very secretive and that way in general and also very private. I've never told anyone about my thoughts or what I did in the past and it was even hard for me to join here to talk about it at all

I’ve never opened up to anyone and I’m not even sure what it would take for me to trust someone enough to tell them.

I anything less than catching a person in the act wouldn’t be enough for me to trust them and come out.

I've only told one person about my sexuality. She was a LDR that openly talked about liking bestiality in public places. She said later that she was framing it as a joke, but I took it seriously and started talking to her about it. She later told me that she would let her dog go to town on her with its tongue. I didn't judge her and later confessed about my zoophilia with horses and dogs. It was weird because she found it strange that I would actually go the extra mile and have sex with the animals, but she accepted it. I later broke it off with her and she was very angry, but she didn't seem to want revenge on me in any way, luckily. All-in-all it was a pretty liberating experience to be accepted by someone in this intolerable world.

So my question is, what does it take for you to open up to someone? What are your experiences with that?
I think the only time I'd ever open up to someone about it is if I literally catch them having sex with animals and decide to join in

I'm not active but very supportive of my wife, who on occasion with her sister, perform oral on her sister's male pug. This is something that was strange for me to accept at first, but now I love that both of them are able to embrace this kind of pleasure. It's now beautiful and very natural to me knowing that it's happening.

I'm new here and would love to exchange with other people on the subject, feel free to contact me.

Patrick

It took a lot for me to open up with a few people. My feelings had been eating me alive and I needed to tell someone, anyone. Just to get it out there. Thankfully those who I had talked to about it are still my friends. But there are incredible dangers about opening up too, so if you do wanna talk to someone IRL be very very careful.

Ive never told anypne in person but i have admitted to it online and daring apps. We would start discussing our experienses (mine being with a dog and a horse) and then about our fantasies but i would never give my real name or send pictures of my face out of fear

think it can be harder for a man to share their "Zoo" activities with people because of the quick judgements that are often made against him because he's male. And while women aren't completely spared this grief, there are more times that others will view her in a gentler light than if it were a man sharing these secrets.
I agree with you on this. I want to add onto this; people will typically assume that a woman will have a male animal mount them, thus the assumption is that the animal wants to engage sexually. While with men, people will assume that he will force himself onto an animal, which is out right animal absue.

Ive never told anypne in person but i have admitted to it online and daring apps. We would start discussing our experienses (mine being with a dog and a horse) and then about our fantasies but i would never give my real name or send pictures of my face out of fear
wow really

I've never told a single soul and don't intend to. This is my private interest and I don't think I would feel comfortable telling anyone. Unless they had mentioned they were a zoophile beforehand.

Unless someone talks to me openly about this, it's unlikely I'll say anything. As for telling me about it, that will depend on who does it. If it's a person I've known for a long time and with whom I'm close, flexible and able to listen to a point of view that is very different from theirs... it's likely possible. I operate a lot on instinct and intuition.

I sometimes “test” people with memes. This way I can investigate if they might be open minded to it or not. Very very subtle ofcourse, not getting myself in trouble. This way I discovered that my best friend is a zoo as well, and we have THE BEST conversations right now!! 😍 I discovered a few other zoo people this way too.

As for now: I don’t do this anymore, because my bestie and I have great talks and every person I’m “testing” is a possible risk I take. What if someone gets suspicious? No .. I don’t want that. I have enough people where I can talk to, so I stopped testing. I’m content with the friends I have. 🥰

I'm very discreet. Kind of ask roundabout questions. Lol.
Like to keep it in a small circle though

I am very secretive myself. I don’t trust anyone with knowing that I am into this kind of thing. I wish I had opened up to maybe a couple of my gf’s in the past. There were a couple that didn’t really seem to shy away from the subject and I am pretty sure my dog had snuck in a few licks between our legs when we were going at it.

It takes a level of trust that usually don't exist between 2 people.

I am the I'm taking this the grave and beyond secretive. I will never be able to tell anybody about this since I doubt I'll ever be able to trust someone enough to tell them.

I have always been very careful not to mix sexual relationships, of my human patners no one knows, I don't have monogamous relationships, they are not for me, only my older sister knows this secret and fortunately she didn't take me as crazy but she understood and accepted me and she is a great support for me, she helps me with my boys in my daily life, I am very lucky in this because I have sexual needs a little out of the norm and I could never do without my boys

I have been active for almost 11 years so have met some female friends during those years they know everything because we have good contact and meet sometimes. My mother knows I suspect something after all the years of living at home but she has never said anything outright. Today I am very careful, several of my friends know nothing and will never know anything. I live by myself in a house in the countryside so no neighbors nearby and no one I know who is not active knows that I have a basement I converted into a bedroom for dog sex with a closet in front of the door so you have to go into it behind the clothes to see the door behind the clothes down to the basement.

I have been active for almost 11 years so have met some female friends during those years they know everything because we have good contact and meet sometimes. My mother knows I suspect something after all the years of living at home but she has never said anything outright. Today I am very careful, several of my friends know nothing and will never know anything. I live by myself in a house in the countryside so no neighbors nearby and no one I know who is not active knows that I have a basement I converted into a bedroom for dog sex with a closet in front of the door so you have to go into it behind the clothes to see the door behind the clothes down to the basement.
Your special dog sex room is awesome

I have a (non-exclusive, casual for now) LDR with a wonderful woman who we both hope will cuckold me should our lives evolve to where we can live together (she has me caged for the time being and is my keyholder). Because we gradually realized that we're both incredibly kinky, I took a chance and opened up to her about my desire to be cucked not only by men, but by dogs, and to my pleasant surprise, she was more than open to it. She mentioned that she'd experimented with trying to have an ex-bf's dog fuck her, but for a bunch of reasons it didn't work out, and they eventually broke up (not because of the failed K9 sex). Other than her, only two other very close ladyfriends know this about me (1 of them is a hotwife I hook up with about once a year because she lives across the country, and has told me she would be open to trying it herself only with me, not even her husband, and one of my best friends who hasn't explicitly said she's interested in trying, but I have a suspicion she's curious).

I know someone who shared with a boyfriend and it went really bad for them in the end even though their boyfriend was into it. Just share here I guess? Probably best because it's the place where everyone is cool with it.

Back