How old is to old to...

lv2skiu

Tourist
I'm an older(70) sexually uninhibited active kinky bi-male in N.Nevada, near Reno. My gf passed away 2yrs ago at 48y/o(brain aneurysm). I like to play with women, men, and couples equally.
I'm looking for fun with others, any age in NV/Calif. for some kinky naked fun with other bi, gay, couple dog owners who will share their dog with me.
Previous experience with x gf in lifestyle.
So am I barking up the tree due to my age.

Too old is relative to the person. You'll find some people, (who, in my own opinion are wrong), might think you are too old for them, but it is purely opinion. You're only too old once you're dirt in the ground! Go for it!

Too old is relative to the person. You'll find some people, (who, in my own opinion are wrong), might think you are too old for them, but it is purely opinion. You're only too old once you're dirt in the ground! Go for it!
I agree..I've never felt or acted my age, but I understand how age makes a big difference to most people. Will keep barking..

I'm sorry for the loss of your girlfriend, @lv2skiu.

But this thread belongs into the personal ads and meetup section and you know it.

I'm an older(70) sexually uninhibited active kinky bi-male in N.Nevada, near Reno. My gf passed away 2yrs ago at 48y/o(brain aneurysm). I like to play with women, men, and couples equally.
I'm looking for fun with others, any age in NV/Calif. for some kinky naked fun with other bi, gay, couple dog owners who will share their dog with me.
Previous experience with x gf in lifestyle.
So am I barking up the tree due to my age.
You're never too old unless you feel it. As long as everything's working

I'm an 87 yo guy who still loves playing naked. Would enjoy meeting with others like me--especially someone with a k-9 and some peanut butter to introduce me to this pleasure!

Back