Votes: 301 5.5%
  • 60-69

Votes: 171 3.1%
  • 70-79

Votes: 44 0.8%
  • 80+

Votes: 27 0.5%

• Total voters
I wonder if that just has to do with older adults not being quite as tech oriented.
Dunno, it's knot like this is a hard site to navigate, but I guess older people are less web oriented, maybe they are in relationships as opposed to being happily divorced like i am

Dunno, it's knot like this is a hard site to navigate, but I guess older people are less web oriented, maybe they are in relationships as opposed to being happily divorced like i am
I actually was a bit put off by the layout at first and almost didn’t continue with signing up because I didn’t want to be bothered with figuring it all out 😅 I’m not used to forums just your typical social media.

I actually was a bit put off by the layout at first and almost didn’t continue with signing up because I didn’t want to be bothered with figuring it all out 😅 I’m not used to forums just your typical social media.
I only use a bit of social media because the advertisements drive me insane and fb especially, has gotten so hard to negotiate and find things from people I care about. I am glad you joined, for me this is a replacement for Beastforum

I only use a bit of social media because the advertisements drive me insane and fb especially, has gotten so hard to negotiate and find things from people I care about. I am glad you joined, for me this is a replacement for Beastforum
I think the forum I found the guy I met up with years ago was attached to zoo365 website? Is that a forum that exists?

Back