• 70-79

Votes: 44 0.8%
  • 80+

Votes: 26 0.5%

• Total voters
I don't understand why you laugh or what made you laugh
because I made a grammatical error
if that's all you need
I'm fairly certain she's using "👆" to mean "1" and is not pointing at your post and laughing. Also, Chiara loves her emojis and uses the laugh one frequently.

I'm fairly certain she's using "👆" to mean "1" and is not pointing at your post and laughing. Also, Chiara loves her emojis and uses the laugh one frequently.
sorry I didn't know he/she was a protected member of the forum, but it is obvious to me that he was highlighting my mistake but never mind

In what way do you think she is protected? @Blanka

As far as I know there isn't such thing/status.

She's just a friendly face on the forums.

It seems you've taking offence in something that isn't meant that way, and most likely not even directed at you.

And that's what I and floofy tried to explain (we replyed at the same time)

sorry I didn't know he/she was a protected member of the forum, but it is obvious to me that he was highlighting my mistake but never mind
Dude you literally just joined today. There's two popular counting threads where participants often substitute numbers with emojis like "4" being replaced with 🏌️‍♂️ and "3" being 🌳, and yes... "1" being 👆. Maybe you should browse the site for while and learn about its going ons before regurgitating your insecurities all over the forum. Also she's ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a foreign language.)

If someone has to be explained to you, the problem is yours. A smart newb would observe for a bit before taking anything personally. No one will tell you you have to like everyone here....but keep in mind, newb....that sword has two edges. It isnt all about "Blanco"

Old enough to remember when there was no Internet and just owning a home computer was a HUGE THING!!!

Apple 2e. First home computer ever in my life!!’

Back