Votes: 301 5.5%
  • 60-69

Votes: 171 3.1%
  • 70-79

Votes: 44 0.8%
  • 80+

Votes: 27 0.5%

• Total voters
This is always interesting. I remember people doing age polls in the 90's 2000's 2010's and now. They always have the same curve. It makes me wonder if people just leave being zoo as they age or do people just drop out of forums and tech social networks with age. Because the age distribution should be equal at all ages or increasing as you age since you're adding more people to the population.
Understandable. If the poll was representative, we would see those from 20 years ago ‘fill up’ higher.
I am +60 and have been a zoo for most of my life. The urge is still there, sadly the opportunity is not. This kind of poll is not representative, because we only see how many has chosen to answer, until now 3553, but as far I know there is more than 100.000 members, but many are just dropping by to look and never again. So everything about the numbers is unsure.
For those reasons nobody knows the real distribution.

Last edited:
So you de-aged in the last 40 minutes? Your first post claimed 27. Can't even maintain a lie. How much else you lying about?
Hey 😅😅 must have been a mistype, I’m not lying I’m 27 my birthday is the 4th of Oct 95, I know I’m new here and I’m sure this place gets scalped but I mean give it time. I plan to stick around

Hey 😅😅 must have been a mistype, I’m not lying I’m 27 my birthday is the 4th of Oct 95, I know I’m new here and I’m sure this place gets scalped but I mean give it time. I plan to stick around
I have myself several times spotted a mistyping and corrected it using the edit function.
But sometimes another member has already managed to read it. An even sometimes reacted.
Surely an example of this here.

Older than I would like to be. But looking younger and feeling mentally even much younger, but even then older than most here....:confused:

Translated to english -
Reached the age of metal - silvery hair, quicksilver in teeths and lead in the knees.
There is only one way you could know that.

(Insert photo)

Sometimes I want to give up trying, aim between those beautiful ears, and fire for the distant mountains.

She - my war baby - is smarter than I. Big, beautiful, wicked smart. I got everything I asked for, in Spades.

Attachments

• IMG_20211118_140813462.jpg
    IMG_20211118_140813462.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
There is only one way you could know that.

(Insert photo)

Sometimes I want to give up trying, aim between those beautiful ears, and fire for the distant mountains.

She - my war baby - is smarter than I. Big, beautiful, wicked smart. I got everything I asked for, in Spades.
Oh, about my talking of metal age.
I certainly wasn’t referring to you or other posters. It is just a saying from my country.

Back