Votes: 301 5.5%
  • 60-69

Votes: 171 3.1%
  • 70-79

Votes: 44 0.8%
  • 80+

Votes: 27 0.5%

• Total voters
I'm white, female, 19, live in California. While I occasionally have sex with men, I prefer women and large male dogs like my mom's three Great Danes. I was molested when I was 6 and have been sexually active ever since.
What's your story?

21 almost 22 , sexually active since 12 but horomonal as hell since about 8-9, and seemingly a bisexual with humans and dogs since then, i had my first experiance around 12 -15 and would love to be able to afford my own space and good boy one day.

Me, my mom, her 2 sisters and my grandma all have Great Lovers. We have doggy swappers parties every 3/4 months. Where do you live? If you live close enough maybe you could join us, but I'd have to clear it with the others first before you could join us.

Me, my mom, her 2 sisters and my grandma all have Great Lovers. We have doggy swappers parties every 3/4 months. Where do you live? If you live close enough maybe you could join us, but I'd have to clear it with the others first before you could join us.
lol that sounds like quite the time over there, sadly i exist on the other coast

18 anyways where all the hot dog moms at 👀
Me, my mom, her 2 sisters and my grandma all have Great Dane Lgovers. We have doggy swappers parties every 3/4 months. Where do you live? If you live close enough maybe you could join us, but I'd have to clear it with the others first before you could join us.

I'm white, female, 19, live in California. While I occasionally have sex with men, I prefer women and large male dogs like my mom's three Great Danes. I was molested when I was 6 and have been sexually active ever since.
What's your story?
Damn I’m sorry to hear that about you. I’m 24, male, live in California too. Thanks to my dad leaving playboy magazines everywhere when I was a kid and constantly hearing about sex from him and whatnot like it was a normal thing. It really screwed with my head mentally ever since I was like 7 or 6. It’s always had a long lasting affect on me and I hate it

Me, my mom, her 2 sisters and my grandma all have Great Dane Lgovers. We have doggy swappers parties every 3/4 months. Where do you live? If you live close enough maybe you could join us, but I'd have to clear it with the others first before you could join us.
I’m from Canada but I wouldn’t come anyways I like it online but irl not my thing

Back