How much do you masturbate?

Once a day or twice if I feel a little less dirty after reading how some of yall are tugging away during work calls. LMAO. But never more than that for me.

Need at least once everyday but usually go upwards to 3 or 4. Curses of being a hypersexual 😅. Was in a Hella big mood last week and on Sunday and went 7 times though.

Most sessions are like 20 minutes but have some long sessions as well. Spent most of Friday jerking off for 7 1/2 hours and on Wednesday for 6....

It used to be 4 times a week average but since I joined this site on Monday, its more like 4-5 times a day and also having sex. My cock HURTS but I cant STOP! HAHAH

I used to do it everyday, at least once. I’ve backed off some to a few times a week but recently, it’s been everyday again😅

Well I'm a 55-year-old male retired military. And it seems way too much I have four ex-wives that had cheated I was hoping to get Ed , 😁 but the damn thing still wakes me up every morning it really is tiresome. When I cannot just take it clean it up and put it away , 🤣😁

Back