How much do you masturbate?

Every single day, often more than once, whether I was having sex or not, for over 20 years. My girlfriend of 11 years thinks it’s super hot if I come a LOT inside her, though, so since I learned that I’ve been edging a few times a day, and we have sex probably every day and a half average (sometimes one or both of us is sick, tired, not around, etc.).

almost every day, although there are some days that I don't want to or can't, I hope to have a little pal to leave my hand and change to something warmer

I like to masturbate 3-5 times per day, but I've dramatically reduced that in the past 6 months or so. I like to give my GF gigantic cream pies whenever we get the chance, but she has some demons that keeps her libido pretty low. So, it's no where near as often as I'd like.
You gotta tell her to let those damn things go, not everyone can be a demon slayer!

For me it's about 3-7 times a week. Several years ago I used to do it 5 times more than that.

Man yall have high libidos lmao

I masturbate like maybe 2 times a week max. I am in a relationship which does help, but I typically only have sex 1-2 times a week, if that happens I dont masturbate at all

I do like to fill my partner up tho so that might have some play in it

What a fun thread!

I am an old fart (70s), and with that comes a lack of endurance, petty pains, etc. but at least for me, no loss of sex drive. I don't like to waste an orgasm masturbating because it is a lot less pleasurable than shooting my wad into a horned up donkey or mare. So I edge a lot while watching videos of men with female animals, then go out and enjoy humping my girls.

Often I will do two girls together, especially the donkeys by alternating back and forth between them. Since I take a long time to climax, this keeps them from getting tired or sore. Even then I still tend to edge, sometimes because I want to extend things, and sometimes because I haven't recharged enough to cum yet. Generally, I can only cum (while fucking) about every other day, but I fuck pretty much every day, usually several times.

In my youth, I did none of this because I could recharge in minutes. Back then I sometimes remained in a mare and just stopped humping for a few minutes, or I would go to put the bucket away only to do a U Turn and revisit my lover or another one. I would often bone a girl three times in quick succession. Even back then, however, I would often get back to the house and masturbate while remembering the earlier activity. I love the feeling of doing it with a sticky cock.

The funny thing is that after I shoot my load into one of the girls, I will get hornier than ever a little while later. Now days, by this time I am exhausted, so I will masturbate watching one of my favorite movies. I never have any trouble cumming doing this. I enjoy timing my orgasm to the guy on the video, or the animal's orgasm.

I also regard sex as a precious thing! My proudest moment was when I was boning a horny donkey girl in the perfect position with my back against the wall and my legs out enough that I was lifting her butt up on each thrust. Them my stupid trick knee popped our of joint with a severe pain. I gritted my teeth until the pain subsided, but stayed in position until I could pick back up. I still remember that amazing orgasm. I am even edging a bit now as I write this.

Kinda varies depending on my cycle, even more so than how frequently I'm having sex. Usually at least once a week, up to 3-4 times a week with multiple orgasms per session.

I'm MAX full throttle Horney and can't get enough
I will walk around the house looking for different things to slide
my cock into just to try and get a different sensation.
Then I might go a week, especially if I'm busy.
But at least twice a day, morning and before bed
when I'm not taking that week off, usually because I made myself raw.
OUCH!! I need some lotion Mommy, lol

Back