How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)

Human and dog. Manny thimes. It is not a problem for me
Hello- I’d love to connect and talk with you. I’m probably moving from the US to France next spring and would love to come up to meet you if we talk and find some compatibility. I am new here and I am not sure I can DM you- would you please DM me? Thank you!

How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)
Which is your favourite and why?
human: 1,000s...I used ot swallow my own daily as I could suck over half of my dick into my mouth and loved doing it also when I was getting fucked....grew up with 5 older foster brothers and their friends feeding and fucking me as well...and many many times as an adult
Zoo: K9 100s for certain maybe more, equine a lot (grew up beside a horse farm and the farmer's daughter that knew how to play safely with the studs

Years ago I suck the family golden retriever cock for a few seconds and got to tast a little of his pre cum and it surprised that it didn't tast bad kind good.
But that not the question so I have drank my own cum about a dozen time and it tast ok but not as good as the dogs.

I'm mostly into female animals but I've had my fair share of dog cum, swallowed probably ten times. Everyone needs to be knotted once in a while🙂

Human cum? Never swallowed anyone else's human cum but I've eaten my own out of my 🐕‍🦺 girl's 🍪 probably more than I'd like to admit🙂

I'm mostly into female animals but I've had my fair share of dog cum, swallowed probably ten times. Everyone needs to be knotted once in a while🙂

Human cum? Never swallowed anyone else's human cum but I've eaten my own out of my 🐕‍🦺 girl's 🍪 probably more than I'd like to admit🙂
I've licked mine from a mares cunt.just ent down as I pulled out and covered her cunt with an open mouth and she winked in my mouth pushing my nut every wink. . But I can self suck and cum in my mouth so it just made it hotter than it was

I've licked mine from a mares cunt.just ent down as I pulled out and covered her cunt with an open mouth and she winked in my mouth pushing my nut every wink. . But I can self suck and cum in my mouth so it just made it hotter than it was
That's crazy hot dude, you're living a lot of people's dreams🤣

Lucky I guess. It just kinda happened. Took opportunity an wasn't thinking at first . It w/ 420. An bourbon and no one about I went for it . It's still amazes me the cooperation ya get from a horny equine

Lucky I guess. It just kinda happened. Took opportunity an wasn't thinking at first . It w/ 420. An bourbon and no one about I went for it . It's still amazes me the cooperation ya get from a horny equine
Still couldn't tell ya what's best . It's all good better best. Couple of mares are exceptionally enjoy it whenever you want to

Human cum - intentionally only my husband' and it is every time he cums when I go down on him. I love it when he shoves his cock down my throat as he begins to cum and shoots it down my throat. the number is too high to count. I have swallowed the cum of other men when they held my head and didn't let me spit it out, or they didn't pull out.

Doggie cum - sadly I haven't had the chance but as soon as my pup is old enough I plan on building the number, unless some other dog is lucky first.

Human cum - intentionally only my husband' and it is every time he cums when I go down on him. I love it when he shoves his cock down my throat as he begins to cum and shoots it down my throat. the number is too high to count. I have swallowed the cum of other men when they held my head and didn't let me spit it out, or they didn't pull out.

Doggie cum - sadly I haven't had the chance but as soon as my pup is old enough I plan on building the number, unless some other dog is lucky first.
Does your husband know of your attraction to dogs?

Back