How many times have you nearly told someone

Has no one here ever seen the movie Sleeping dogs lie? If not check it out, totally fu by but also totally realistic. I’ve told a few gf I’ve been close w/ that I enjoy watching. Some where on w/ it, some not do much. I would think that generally, it’s safer for a girl to admit that she was into it, at any level then it would be for a guy. It’s easier to accept visually in our minds, a female engaged in the act of being sexually pleased by an animal. Then it is to visualize a guy in that same act. Irony in this opinion is that I think it’s much much much easier for a guy to admit that he enjoys watching it then it would be for a girl to say the same.

I'd love to know how many people like myself get so close to opening up and then remembered if they reach wrong your life could be fucked
I hope this is an okay place to share, cause I might cry a little 😮‍💨

I had a friend who knew and I’d talk to them about it and it felt nice to actually have someone, but I recently stopped talking to them for different reasons.. but now I’m back to having no one. I asked my best friend how she felt about the whole thing and she said gross which makes sense cause that’s just how people feel she asked if I was trying to tell her something and I said no and that was it. I feel like I never got this worked up about it before but idk I feel more ashamed about it, she said if she knew one of her friends were she’d have to rethink the friendship and I’m obviously not going to say anything I just feel like I almost showed how I really feel just to go back again to hide it.

I know a lot of us here aren’t really ashamed or it doesn’t seem that way, I don’t think about it all the time but sometimes it just pops up in my thoughts and I remember what society thinks of it. ….. actually I really want to tell her 😔 but I know once I do I can’t take it back.

I just feel ashamed and wish it wasn’t like this 💔😭

I had a friend who knew and I’d talk to them about it and it felt nice to actually have someone, but I recently stopped talking to them for different reasons.. but now I’m back to having no one. I asked my best friend how she felt about the whole thing and she said gross which makes sense cause that’s just how people feel she asked if I was trying to tell her something and I said no and that was it. I feel like I never got this worked up about it before but idk I feel more ashamed about it, she said if she knew one of her friends were she’d have to rethink the friendship and I’m obviously not going to say anything I just feel like I almost showed how I really feel just to go back again to hide it.

I know a lot of us here aren’t really ashamed or it doesn’t seem that way, I don’t think about it all the time but sometimes it just pops up in my thoughts and I remember what society thinks of it. ….. actually I really want to tell her 😔 but I know once I do I can’t take it back.

And now I’m afraid of bringing it up again because I know if I do she’ll start to wonder if I really am

has it impacted your sense of dating and moving further in a relationship? cut out zoo life for it or cut out that relationship? thats a tough one to find balance or do you even need it?

There is no shame in feeling the way you do. You are a perfectly normal person whose sexual interests are different then what is mainstream or so called acceptable. Most people will say they are not into it, openly persecute those that are, while they themselves actually are into it. There are lots of things that are extremely pleasurable to do that you may find people have a negative, biased, uninformed or judgmental reaction to hearing. I love fisting. It’s one of my most favorite things to enjoy w/ a woman and often times when I bring it up I have gotten the “look”. You know the “your fucking crazy if you think” I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to correct someone that thinks being fisted means they have a lose or ruined pussy because they grew up hearing that bullshit. I’m not saying that fisting and bestiality share the same level of taboo but people will always talk shit about things they don’t understand or simply go along w/ what’s popular thought. You have no need to be ashamed for enjoying yourself in this way. Does it turn you on, do you enjoy the feeling of it. I think in truth it’s not the actual act that we are really ashamed of it’s the negative reaction of people that we are ashamed of. Don’t let other people ignorant judgement deny you of a pleasure you enjoy. You are not hurting the animal, it’s very obvious the precise opposite is true. Not everyone here will have the immensely good fortune to be able to actually see their desires satisfied. Don’t deny yourself experiences that truly give you happiness and allow you to grow beyond the boundaries and limits set upon us by fools and the frigid of thought. Never be ashamed of who you are or the things in life that make you happy. To deny yourself would be the biggest and worst of all crimes against yourself.

And now I’m afraid of bringing it up again because I know if I do she’ll start to wonder if I really am
I would say to leave it alone if you really enjoy the friendship. You may never be able to convince her it’s perfectly ok because she already has been brainwashed to negatively react in that way. The things you enjoy sexually should be of no concern to those that can not accept it

Back